News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG XLIX: Red vs. Blue

Started by the_last_sheikah, February 26, 2013, 05:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 09, 2013, 01:02:41 AMderp didn't mean to hit post yet

I would go with blueflower, since if he's a wolf, this is his typical strategy as seen in Perfect Apples and Bowser's Big Blast.
IF I'm the wolf? That doesn't make sense to me. IF I'm the wolf, this is my typical strategy. OK?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

*I would go for blueflower rather than Hunter

vermilionvermin

Hunter, if I'm right about the specials, you've got 3/4 of them.  Mashi was the seer, BDS the vigi, and wolf the guardian.

If it's absolutely necessary, I can say who Sarge is.  I don't think it is right now, and quite frankly I think the wolves knowing his identity can only hurt us.   I can assure you I'm not him, though.

We've got 7 people alive right now.  This allows us one mislynch to find the wolves unless the brutal is killed. 

I guess Tanooki's potentially a wolf, but I don't think that it means that TZP is a human.  Based on that log Mashi posted a while ago, we know that Tanooki had an AI.  If Bubbles thought that Tanooki might have been the seer, she'd have reason to try to steal an AI from him and kill him.  TZP never showed any suspicion toward Tanooki, so it'd be kind of weird for him to randomly brutal him, especially since, at the time, there was reason to believe he might be the seer.

There's also the fact that TZP's claiming story makes absolutely no sense if he's actually the brutal human.  There was no reason to believe BDS was lying, so the idea of distrusting him is a bit silly.  If he really distrusted the alliance leader, he wouldn't have lied about his claim; he would have held off his claim.  Messing up an alliance leader's claims is always a bad thing, and can only lead to confusion down the line.

Either one of two stories is true: 

In story A, TZP is the brutal human, but for no reason distrusts BDS.  Despite the fact that he has not been counterclaimed, TZP decides that he is so certain that BDS is a wolf that he not only doesn't claim his role, he claims the wrong one to mess up BDS.

In story B, TZP is a wolf that didn't realize that the humans don't know which one is which like they have in every game he's played in where humans were given specific names.

If I'm a wolf, who are my other two partners?

Waddle Bro

Holy shit Hunter has a girlfriend and I didn't know anything about it.

:O

Bro, we should communicate more.

blueflower999

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 09, 2013, 01:02:41 AMderp didn't mean to hit post yet

I would go with blueflower, since if he's a wolf, this is his typical strategy as seen in Perfect Apples and Bowser's Big Blast.

If this is the case, why aren't I going crazy trying to defend myself like I did in Bowser's Big Blast?

Hunter because I'm not going to be around later tonight and I don't want to forget!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: vermilionvermin on March 09, 2013, 12:27:26 PMIf it's absolutely necessary, I can say who Sarge is.  I don't think it is right now, and quite frankly I think the wolves knowing his identity can only hurt us.   I can assure you I'm not him, though.
Funny thing that you said that Verm. You see, I had this conversation with Waddle Bro yesterday, very close to the phase's ending.

Quote3.23 minä: okei onks brutal claimannu sulle vielä
3.24 Otso: ei ole phase loppuu ihan just joten epäilen
3.25 minä: :O
3.26 Otso: :<

3.57 Otso: meen nukkumaan

And here's the translated version:
Quote3.23 minä: okay has the brutal claimed to you yet
3.24 Otso: no the phase ends very soon so I doubt he will
3.25 minä: :O
3.26 Otso: :<

3.57 Otso: I'll go to sleep

I highly doubt the brutal would have claimed to you instead of Waddle and that you'd know the brutal and Waddle not. Suddenly Hunter is starting to make sense to me.

vermilionvermin until I hear a defense that convinces me.

FSM-Reapr

wait

I forgot to mention:
Otso is Waddle
minä is me

vermilionvermin

The brutal told me who he was because I was able to guess it.

vermilionvermin

FSM-Reapr

Mibbit is a bitch and refuses to work for me.

Come here:

http://tinychat.com/concerto

Password: concertoisawesome

vermilionvermin

In defense of myself:

I specifically had reason to believe Mr. T was the seer on Night 1.  Both Mr. T and TBWCW told me that TBWCW's claim was fake and hinted that Mr. T's was real.  Mr. T didn't die.

I faked the log with wolf to try to prevent his wolfing.  This benefits me if I'm a human, but doesn't really do anything for me if I'm a wolf.

I knew who the brutal was last night and he didn't die.

I have proof that I claimed to BDS in the fact that he trusted me enough to tell me about TZP's claim.  I'm almost certain BDS wouldn't have given information like that to someone who had yet to claim.  This pretty much guarantees I'm not a wolf with TZP.

FSM-Reapr

So I now know the identity of the brutal and I'm convinced

sorry Hunter but I think you're wrong but good try anyways

ninja'd yeah

K-NiGhT

So who are we planning on voting for?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 10, 2013, 05:26:53 PMSo who are we planning on voting for?
We are currently discussing of that with Verm.

So currently there are three potential wolf suspects and we have one mislynch.

I'd say this looks pretty solid

/jinx

Out of Hunter and blueflower999, I'd still go for blueflower since we're trying to find out did Hunter really send a claim to BDS and since he won't be online for this phase, we should lynch him later if he doesn't send us/Verm his claim.

vermilionvermin

FSM has given me pause about Hunter.

Blueflower