TWG XLIX: Red vs. Blue

Started by the_last_sheikah, February 26, 2013, 05:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on March 07, 2013, 03:27:41 PMI know this seems really pointish fingering but I actually think it could be K-Night and Yugi.
Are you serious? So people that are suspicious of you are automatically wolves? Makes sense.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Toby

No, I just find it quite strange how we're at a point were we haven't got much to go on and I vote Yugi and as soon as I do you're there looking for reasons and since the weren't good enough you voted me.

I did see it seemed pointish fingery as in excuse me for making this look like a 'you vote me you're a wolf' situation.

vermilionvermin

2 hours til end of phase and I don't know who to vote.

If you can read this, I suggest coming to the chat to discuss.  There might be food there.

vermilionvermin

1.Vermilionvermin:  TBWCW
4.The Boy Who Cried Wolf:  Yugi
5.blueflower999:  Yugi
6.K-NiGhT:  TBWCW
8.Yugi:  FSM
9.Hunter of Souls:  Verm
12.FSM-Reapr:  ---
14.Waddlebro:  ---
15. popo447:  ---

Phase ends in an hour.  I don't like the Yugi, FSM, or Verm lynches much.  The TBWCW lynch isn't my favorite either, but it's better than the others and my only option at this point.  I'd prefer to lynch Hunter or Blueflower for being inactive in and around the time that people were supposed to claim to BDS, but I suppose that's what I get for not being active earlier in the phase.

Waddle Bro

vermilionvermin

Surprise!

I haven't seen any evidence considering vermverm's humanity.
Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 01, 2013, 06:43:14 PM"Well TZP, it's obvious that wolf was killed because of his claim. Since I publicly claimed vigi, that means that anybody could be the sniper: somebody who did claim to me (one of the few people :P), or somebody who did not.
I would say that Verm is a wolf, but he DID post the PM like I asked him to about the claims, unless you're not a wolf, and he knew about that.
I would actually go with BDS on this one. He obviously knew something we didn't.

And thus is why I wouldn't go with TBWCW.

Waddle Bro

*TBWCW hasn't obviously been in the top of his A-game and doesn't know what to exactly say. He did the same with the FSM lynch last Day Phase.

Yugi

Bioy

You're supecting me on reasons that verm later dropped (?), doesn't exactly spell human.

FSM-Reapr

So somebody sent a text message to me 3:30 AM in the morning, telling me to vote in TWG. So now I'm at the main lobby, borrowing this computer with all these hoses attached to me.

This was a PM I sent to Verm that explains why I trusted him.
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 01, 2013, 04:05:05 AMHi Verm.

It's fairly obvious that you're a human role that wasn't counterclaimed. I can't think of another reason why BDS would have told you out of all people about the TZP claim. (don't even try to bullshit me)
Now that I think about it, the reason why BDS told him about it was because he wanted to test is Verm a wuff or not.

FSM-Reapr

vermilionvermin

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 07, 2013, 06:27:54 PMvermilionvermin

Surprise!

I haven't seen any evidence considering vermverm's humanity.I would actually go with BDS on this one. He obviously knew something we didn't.

And thus is why I wouldn't go with TBWCW.

keep in mind that BDS' suggestion was filtered through a wolf

also keep in mind that BDS hadn't seen days 1-3, which I think include evidence as to why I'm a human.

panic going to chat

Waddle Bro

the_last_sheikah

TWG XLIX: Red vs. Blue

1. The Meta: Cannot be wolfed/sniped/vigi'd.  Sends Host a PM each phase with a player's name.  If that player has an A.I., the Meta steals the A.I. and the player dies.

Freelancers:(wolves)
2. Agent South Dakota: If South has an A.I. when she is lynched/vigi'd/brutaled/attacked by the Meta, she can sacrifice her A.I., and future use of A.I., in exchange for survival.
3. Agent Wyoming: Wolf Sniper
4. Agent Washington: Wolf painter.  Can't use A.I.s, but can receive them(they will be transferred at the end of the phase)

Reds and Blues:(humans)
5. Church: Seer, can't use A.I.s, but can receive them(they will be transferred at the end of the phase)
6. Tucker: Vigi, if the Meta is Vigi'd, Tucker dies instead.  One use only.
7. Caboose: Guardian
8. Sarge: Brutal human.  Knows he is the brutal human.
9. Sister: Takes 2 hits to kill. Told she is a regular human.
10. Lopez the Heavy: During the day, Lopez will be seered as blue.  At night, he will be seered as red.  Told he is a regular human.
11. Grif: Human
12. Simmons: Human
13. Doughnut: Human
14. Doc: Human
15. Junior: Human

A.I. units(items):
-Omega: Your vote counts as 3.
-Gamma: You may extend the phase by 24 hours or end the phase instantly.
-Delta: You can PM the host and ask either how many wolves remain, how many A.I.s the Meta has, or to seer someone.
-Epsilon: You may freely talk with dead players via PM for 1 phase only.  PMs must be sent through the host.
-Theta: You may send the host a message that will be posted anonymously at the end of the phase.
-Sigma: You may nullify one player's vote and power that phase.

Notes:
-The Meta wins if he gets all the A.I.s.
-The Meta is not part of either team.
-If the Meta is lynched, all A.I. units are destroyed.
-The A.I.s are randomly distributed night one.  After they are used, they are randomly given to another player.  A player who dies with an A.I. automatically gives the Meta their A.I.
-A player can hold onto an A.I. as long as they want(except omega).  But if you have 2 or more A.I. in your possession for more than one phase(day or night), you will die and the Meta gains both A.I.

1.Vermilionvermin
2.BlackDragonSlayer
3.TheZeldaPianist275
4.The Boy Who Cried Wolf
5.blueflower999
6.K-NiGhT
7.Bubbles7689
8.Yugi
9.Hunter of Souls
10.Mashi
11.Mr. Tanooki Suit
12.FSM-Reapr
13.wolf
14.Waddlebro
15. popo447

The Boy Who Cried Wolf didn't listen when he was told "Don't mess with Texas."

It is now Night 4.  Night 4 will end March 8, 10 PM EST.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

vermilionvermin

hey guys mashis back alive  8)

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: vermilionvermin on March 07, 2013, 07:12:01 PMhey guys mashis back alive  8)
water u talking bout.  I didn't accidentaly just copy the update from a few days ago and forgot to make sure it was updated all the way if that's what you're implying
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Waddle Bro