News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG XLIX: Red vs. Blue

Started by the_last_sheikah, February 26, 2013, 05:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popo447

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on March 06, 2013, 10:40:13 AMPopo

If potentially it was expected that popo was the guardian then if popo was a wolf, then obviously the wolves are going to know he won't be guarded.

Also his above post I can see as something a beginner wolf would do to try and make himself look human. It was also said that Popo could potentially be a wolf since he's new and was inactive at the time when we asked for claims and when TZP claimed Brutal.
I don't know what to say to that...(Curse you innabillity to write in proper language) Sometimes I just write stupid things, things tat would make me stand out from other players. I haven't mastered the different ways of playing this game. wWell if you're gong to bandwagon me go ahead, it's your loss.
Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

Yugi

Safety on FSM. I'll read through the thread later tonight.

FSM-Reapr

I might as well share this too, since it's better that you know this.

Vermilionvermin seered Popo green with the Delta A.I. I wouldn't lynch him this phase.

Working on my suspicion list now that I can actually put effort in it.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Mashi on March 02, 2013, 04:08:45 PMWaddleBro was seered Green, also.
This should prove that I have currently the biggest chance of being a human than anyone else.

I have one question. Who had the Delta A.I. Night 2?

Waddle Bro

*Claim to me as fast as you can, this is important.

Toby

I thought the Meta died, I guess I am really unlucky when it comes to receiving A.I.'S

Unvote

Hunter of Souls

Hate the fact that I don't still have any idea what is happening over here. Safety on verm.
Insert something funny or something wise that makes you look like a cool person...

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Toby

I'll go for Yugi since he has been acting strange and for before reasons.

K-NiGhT

Explain yourself, Boy. What "before reasons?"
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Toby

QuoteYugi:  I can't shake this feeling that you're not a human this game.  It probably has to do with the fact that you posted the two things which prompted specials to reveal their roles (wolf and BDS before we'd decided it was good to reveal the seer).  When I posted that chatlog I faked with wolf, he rushed to the chatroom, which is kind of odd.  Humans have no reason to want to try to get someone to admit to being the guardian.  Supporting a rather weak TBWCW lynch isn't helping you either.  Neither is the fact that you tried to stall claiming and such to FSM.

This basically sums it up.

K-NiGhT

So him showing suspicion of you is grounds to vote for you?

I don't buy it. Boy.

blueflower999

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 07, 2013, 03:18:51 PMSo him showing suspicion of you is grounds to vote for you?

I don't buy it. Boy.
The contradiction in this post is amusing.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

Quote from: blueflower999 on March 07, 2013, 03:19:38 PMThe contradiction in this post is amusing.
excuse me. What I meant to say was...

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 07, 2013, 03:18:51 PMSo him showing suspicion of you is grounds to vote for him?

I don't buy it. Boy.

Toby

I know this seems really pointish fingering but I actually think it could be K-Night and Yugi.