News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

120 Days thingy

Started by Wolf, February 26, 2013, 06:41:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

When I see a topic I want to talk about, most of them seems to be 120 days since the last post was posted. And if I post, then people come and say stuff like "stop posting" and something like that. then what do I do? Do I make a mew file but the same topic?
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Olimar12345

We've got most of the topics covered in recent threads. General rule of thumb: Try to find a topic on the first page that is relevant.

We also have a topic for off-topic discussion.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

He has a good point.

I say screw the rule and if it's the correct place (doesn't have the conversation elsewhere) then go for it.

If someone tells you you are bumping topics, then tell me. I think it's retarded for people to fuss over that.

Follow Olimar's advice, look for a relevant topic that is recent, if there's nothing, you can either post it in a general thread of a sort if it's not going to 'require' it's own thread, or use the outdated one.

blueflower999

That's not to say, though, that you should always bump every old topic you see. If you have something meaningful to add to the discussion, and as long as the discussion is still relevant, then sure! Post it! But if it's a forum game and the host hasn't been on NSM in 3 years, then there's not really any point.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

JDMEK5

Basically go ahead if it's important enough, but it's not gonna happen often at all...
I think I've only done it twice at most.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Wolf

Ok. Thanks for letting me know.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

KefkaticFanatic

If it's one of those theme threads that has just been neglected sure, but don't be one of those guys that just replies to a 2 year old discussion.

me irl
[close]