News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

What game series do you want for the Nintendo Wii U?

Started by Wolf, February 26, 2013, 06:31:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What game series do you want for the Nintendo Wii U?

Metroid
Mother (or Earthbound)
Star fox
Kirby
Pokemon
Professor Layton

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

SlowPokemon

Level-5 has expressed interest in porting Layton to the Wii U. I would love playing them in high def.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: WolfEarthbound

Olimar, now you know my pain!

Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 26, 2013, 06:34:39 AMLevel-5 has expressed interest in porting Layton to the Wii U. I would love playing them in high def.

oh dear lord yes
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

JDMEK5

I hope for a new Star Fox game. It's really been neglected as far as game franchises go.
Star Fox on the Wii U? The possibilities.... Plus HD! (Heh, 'HD' looks like an emoticon expressing my face thinking about it)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Roz~

I want a new Lufia game. Also Pokémon on the WiiU? Yes please
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

popo447

What we need is a Metroid Prime sequel that utilizes many features of the Wii U Gamepad, has an online and local multiplayer, HD graphics, a compelling story, in-game Miiverse, and a feeling that makes players want to come back again and again. That, my friends, is what the Wii U needs. So what ever you're doing Nintendo, stop it now and realize that we don't need another New Super Mario Bros., we need Metroid Prime...

(I'm not hating on New Super Mario Bros., I love those games.)
Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

TheZeldaPianist275

Yes, I agree.

....oh wait Maestro!  I completely forgot!!!!  Did you know that Nintendo announced Pikmin 3?  I just found out!!!!

JDMEK5

Quote from: popo447 on February 26, 2013, 07:22:01 PM(I'm not hating on New Super Mario Bros., I love those games.)
I'm sick of New Super Mario Bros.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on February 26, 2013, 07:30:34 PM....oh wait Maestro!  I completely forgot!!!!  Did you know that Nintendo announced Pikmin 3?  I just found out!!!!
... Not sure if should post slowpoke meme, or "you don't say?" meme....
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!