News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Confession Thread

Started by Saria, February 25, 2013, 12:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Get your shakos and plumes, all aboard the pity-party parade! :D
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

lol nice.

Btw, nice profile pic! I noticed it's the first one without Olimar in :p

Dudeman

Can we turn this into the "secretly I'm very lonely" thread?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

Sebastian

Quote from: Dudeman on June 28, 2015, 11:22:28 AMCan we turn this into the "secretly I'm very lonely" thread?
Sure ;)

mikey

Norm also says it so if someone finds a picture of him then sure why not
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Mods pls rename the thread
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Waddle Bro

Confession: I'm glad that bad things happen to bad people, it always brightens up my mood

FireArrow

You know when people passive-aggressively complain about how lonely they are to try and get you to be their friend/hang out with them/pity them?

Confession: I used to do that, then I stopped when I realized how much better people respond when you just straight up say what you want.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FierceDeity

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on June 28, 2015, 10:37:41 PMYou know when people passive-aggressively complain about how lonely they are to try and get you to be their friend/hang out with them/pity them?

Confession: I used to do that, then I stopped when I realized how much better people respond when you just straight up say what you want.
I feel like you're trying to say something but I can't figure out what
unmotivated

Bubbles