NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Confession Thread

Started by Saria, February 25, 2013, 12:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Get your shakos and plumes, all aboard the pity-party parade! :D
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

lol nice.

Btw, nice profile pic! I noticed it's the first one without Olimar in :p

Dudeman

Can we turn this into the "secretly I'm very lonely" thread?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

Sebastian

Quote from: Dudeman on June 28, 2015, 11:22:28 AMCan we turn this into the "secretly I'm very lonely" thread?
Sure ;)

mikey

Norm also says it so if someone finds a picture of him then sure why not
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Mods pls rename the thread
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Waddle Bro

Confession: I'm glad that bad things happen to bad people, it always brightens up my mood

FireArrow

You know when people passive-aggressively complain about how lonely they are to try and get you to be their friend/hang out with them/pity them?

Confession: I used to do that, then I stopped when I realized how much better people respond when you just straight up say what you want.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FierceDeity

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on June 28, 2015, 10:37:41 PMYou know when people passive-aggressively complain about how lonely they are to try and get you to be their friend/hang out with them/pity them?

Confession: I used to do that, then I stopped when I realized how much better people respond when you just straight up say what you want.
I feel like you're trying to say something but I can't figure out what
unmotivated

Bubbles