News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Confession Thread

Started by Saria, February 25, 2013, 12:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

I put it on applesauce.

I have another confession.
I really like honking at people when they've done something stupid. I don't use my car horn enough so I like to do it whenever possible, but I'm not obnoxious about it.

Actually, I haven't honked at someone in a long time. But the last time I did the dude flipped me off even though he was at fault...

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

mikey

I don't honk at people when they do something wrong.  If I did, I might as well keep my hand on the horn
unmotivated

Sebastian

DrP

I honk, I roll down my window and start screaming, I use suggestive hand gestures of where they should shove their horrible driving.

I think I might have a bit of road rage.

I hate it when people drive so horribly that I have to stop singing the song and scream at them even if they don't hear me. I want to belt out "We Come Running" in traffic without dealing with the horrible shits that drive.

Sebastian

lollollollollol.
Hope I never cut you off ;)

Bubbles

I think I might have a slight god complex, both in the standard and literal definition of the phrase .-.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

oh my god ok maestro you win

mikey

Quote from: Bubbles on March 14, 2015, 11:25:35 PMI think I might have a slight god complex, both in the standard and literal definition of the phrase .-.
It's called being a teenager
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Saria

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 15, 2015, 12:13:56 PMIt's called being a teenager

Don't most teens have the opposite. The majority of teens are insecure nowadays.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

mikey

Quote from: Saria on March 15, 2015, 06:38:36 PMDon't most teens have the opposite. The majority of teens are insecure nowadays.
According to my psych class eventually all teenagers have some level of God complex.  It's just part of the transition from child brain to adult brain, where you can understand adult topics but you still think the universe revolves around you
unmotivated

fingerz

And some people stay that way forever, believing that the universe does indeed revolve around them and it therefore gives them the right to shit on other people's heads. *rant*
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Saria

It's probably different for everyone. Some people just don't have as much confidence as others. I don't think you've been through cases of extreme depression to understand what I mean by that. I've seen a lot of teens who are like literally dead inside, to the point where I can't ever see them as narcissistic/thinking they have a god complex.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday