News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Confession Thread

Started by Saria, February 25, 2013, 12:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

I confess...
I hate the scent of cinnamon. Cinnamon air fresheners, candles, cleaners, anything. It is too strong and makes my nose itch. Thank goodness Christmas is so far away now so I don't have to deal with it for a while.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Bubbles

Same!! Cinnamon scent is okay if its mild or on a cinnamon bun, but after doing the cinnamon challenge like 5 years ago I get physically sick whenever I see the stuff

ZeldaFan

You did the cinnamon challenge?? UGHGHGHGUHGH I could never do that

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

MaestroUGC

The Cinnamon Challenge
 - or 
I lack any real ability to make decisions that won't result in my possibly requiring medical care due to a dangerous case of "the stupid"
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 05, 2015, 06:07:10 PMThe Cinnamon Challenge
 - or 
I lack any real ability to make decisions that won't result in my possibly requiring medical care due to a dangerous case of "the stupid"
Exactly, some of my "friends" did it not long ago. Foolish I tell you. You could choke.....

Maelstrom

I am a terrible, terrible driver.

braix

You guys are tempting my curiosity. I might try the cinnamon challenge if I had any cinnamon.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Jub3r7

Quote from: braixen1264 on March 05, 2015, 08:15:59 PMYou guys are tempting my curiosity. I might try the cinnamon challenge if I had any cinnamon.
imagine inhaling sawdust.

"The challenge is difficult and carries substantial health risks because the cinnamon coats and dries the mouth and throat, resulting in coughing, gagging, vomiting and inhaling of cinnamon, leading to throat irritation, breathing difficulties, and risk of pneumonia or a collapsed lung."
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Bubbles

...do you guys intentionally inhale it? From my experience it dried up my mouth and throat (so I couldn't swallow) then sat there and burned me. The whole thing was followed by about half an hour of tears and spitting in the sink, but I never felt like I was actually going to suffocate

braix

hmmmmmmm
hmmmMMMMM
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
i might try it
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

I personally love & respect cinnamon because it's the best alternative toothpaste flavor to mint (seriously, why are there so few non-mint flavors, I really hate mint).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

DrP

I did it with no problems, but a few of the guys I did it with threw up.

It's like drinking a gallon of milk in less than 5 minutes. The stomach rejects that much milk and you vomit no matter what.

But I love using Cinnamon (and nutmeg and corriander) for added flavors when I don't want to use sugar (like oatmeal or in coffee).

BUT do not do the cinnamon challenge. It most likely won't turn out good.

Sebastian

Quote from: DrP on March 05, 2015, 11:48:13 PMBut I love using Cinnamon (and nutmeg and corriander) for added flavors when I don't want to use sugar (like oatmeal or in coffee).
Oh yeah! I put it in my coffee, on my English muffins, and in my Vanilla pudding :P