News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Confession Thread

Started by Saria, February 25, 2013, 12:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

King Sammer

I make pictures of awesomeness each day. Today is about Maelstrom. And excuse me Knight, this is a picture; it looks like a link, BUT IT ISN'T!!!!! It's a real picture, all for Maelstrom.
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Dudeman

It'll work if you upload the picture somewhere else and then post it here. Try Imageshack or PhotoBucket or something.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

K-NiGhT

Quote from: King Sammer on February 08, 2015, 07:37:33 PMI make pictures of awesomeness each day. Today is about Maelstrom. And excuse me Knight, this is a picture; it looks like a link, BUT IT ISN'T!!!!! It's a real picture, all for Maelstrom.

the stab at me wasn't needed or appreciated. Also, you could at least make an effort to make the image able to be seen by everyone.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

KefkaticFanatic

He can probably see it since he's logged in to his own forum, so he doesn't know what anybody is talking about.

But yes, follow Dudeman's advice.  I personally like to use http://imgur.com

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

There is no picture

im on a roll with these 1999 movie references

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 08, 2015, 06:18:15 PM

He may have been banned for this post, and I agree that's fair considering that the prior post explicitly said not to do this, but my confession is that I finally laughed at something Noc posted xD

Also my other confession is that people are being kind of crazy on here and everyone sounds like elementary school students the way we're going back and forth. Any professionalism we have is quickly flying out the window, so we need to stop this, now.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

definitely Noc's best post

I really think it's that we're used to the regular member chemistry so when we get a new member that can't wrap their head around proper forum etiquette, people get agitated quickly. Or at least I do, but I mostly keep it to myself until all the kiddies start getting out of hand.

I think we just need to address people we have problems with with a bit of respect and things would go more smoothly.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Saria

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 08, 2015, 11:30:35 PMAlso my other confession is that people are being kind of crazy on here and everyone sounds like elementary school students the way we're going back and forth. Any professionalism we have is quickly flying out the window, so we need to stop this, now.
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 08, 2015, 11:38:39 PMI think we just need to address people we have problems with with a bit of respect and things would go more smoothly.
Gah qft!
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

King Sammer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 05, 2015, 08:03:29 PMI think some of you could relate to this
I used to be ugly and extremely shy, so I have only had 1 boyfriend, and only been on about 7 dates in my life (besides with my bf)
You have a BOYFRIEND!? I'm too fat and ugly to have a girlfriend- plus Maelstrom is my twin
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Xaoz

Quote from: King Sammer on February 09, 2015, 02:57:46 PMYou have a BOYFRIEND!? I'm too fat and ugly to have a girlfriend- plus Maelstrom is my twin

Eat this, Maelstrom!

Also

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 05, 2015, 08:03:29 PMI think some of you could relate to this
I used to be ugly(...)

Well thank you!

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

King Sammer