News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Confession Thread

Started by Saria, February 25, 2013, 12:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

King Sammer

I tied myself up once.

Also, I absolutely love Maelstrom and Mario Lego Fan! I am making awesome pictures with them right now.
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

ThatGamer

I used to like Maelstrom. But then I took an arrow to the knee.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

I have this hanit of helping and encouraging new arrangers. When they become obnoxious, I stop. I still haven't warmed up to thatgamer again atm.

KefkaticFanatic

The warning made in the other thread also applies here.  Perhaps notice what Maelstrom is saying and think to yourself a while before you post something silly and get yourself banned.

me irl
[close]

blueflower999

Confession: I think the mods waving around bans like this is borderline an abuse of power and makes the atmosphere of the forums intolerably tense.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dudeman

Hate to risk everything, but I agree with Blue. Banning people who aren't the problem to intimidate the people who are the problem is just going to make everyone angrier. What happened to all the sunshine and rainbows?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Xaoz

Quote from: Dudeman on February 08, 2015, 06:56:00 PMWhat happened to all the sunshine and rainbows?

That must have been before I joined... Never saw that kind of stuff here. Also agree with blue obviously...

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Saria

It's a way of putting people in time-out, so they could think about what they did.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Saria

More time to think, because they probably need it.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Dudeman on February 08, 2015, 06:56:00 PMHate to risk everything, but I agree with Blue. Banning people who aren't the problem to intimidate the people who are the problem is just going to make everyone angrier. What happened to all the sunshine and rainbows?

If rules are only selectively enforced towards those that people may dislike more than others, they don't serve much of a purpose beyond being the weapons of the current lynch mob.  I was very explicit as to what would not be permitted, so it would have been quite easy to avoid what happened.

me irl
[close]

K-NiGhT

But they were already selectively enforced :| also i have reason to believe that you edited that post after the fact.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

ThatGamer

I still like Maelstrom! I was just quoting a meme! Gosh.

blueflower999

Who doesn't like Maelstrom?  :D

#PositivePost
Bulbear! Blueflower999