News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

The Confession Thread

Started by Saria, February 25, 2013, 12:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Sammer

I also hate married women (I'm single)
I hate it when people have to change their last names to match their husband's.
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

mikey

Quote from: Saria on February 07, 2015, 09:30:27 AMi cant tell you about yer future bc that would ruin the flow of time. D: but ill tell you this; it's going to be your daughter.

and remember! no kissing, hugging or ANY KIND OF CONTACT WITH A GURL UNLESS YOU ARE MARRIED.
my mind just exploded
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bubbles

Quote from: King Sammer on February 07, 2015, 09:34:11 AMI also hate married women (I'm single)
I hate it when people have to change their last names to match their husband's.
They don't have to actually, its a personal choice. I know plenty of married women who kept their maiden names. Normally its because they already have a job where their name is recognized (doctors, teachers, etc) or they just plain don't want to change

I'd love to change my name just for the experience. I don't necessarily hate my last name, but it'd be cool to have a new one eventually

SuperFireKirby

I think if you marry someone with a super awesome last name, you're kind of obligated to change yours. I know I would, my last name is kinda meh.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maelstrom

My mom kept hers simply because my dad has a sister by the same name. It causes all sorts of confusion.

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 07, 2015, 11:44:42 AMI think if you marry someone with a super awesome last name, you're kind of obligated to change yours. I know I would, my last name is kinda meh.

I know someone with your last name, but his first name's Nick. He was complaining about my comments that he looked exactly like my English teacher in high school, and he finally let me take a picture for lulz. I can't find the picture anywhere now, but it wasn't that convincing. Maybe if they stood next to each other?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

King Sammer

I also hate it when girls become pregnant.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
But I'm Pregnant
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

King Sammer

Quote from: Saria on February 25, 2013, 12:54:28 PMI hate babies and toddlers.
Me too! That's why all my characters are over 10 (except for Sammer's Kingdom!)

King Sammer

ONE DAY, IN 12TH GRADE, I PURPOSELY BROKE THE WINDOW BECAUSE I THOUGHT URCHINS WERE IN THERE.
I'm Sorry!!!!

Maelstrom

Please, try to avoid relapses. We have enough half trolls as it is.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: King Sammer on February 07, 2015, 05:54:17 PMONE DAY, IN 12TH GRADE, I PURPOSELY BROKE THE WINDOW BECAUSE I THOUGHT URCHINS WERE IN THERE.
I'm Sorry!!!!
Cool it with the triple posts. If you can't add anything to the conversation in a single post, don't post at all.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 07, 2015, 06:10:54 PMPlease, try to avoid relapses. We have enough half trolls as it is.
excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me princess, but I'm not a half troll

I'm at least 3 quarters
unmotivated

Jub3r7

I confess that I have never been to a confessional!  : o
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Saria

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 07, 2015, 11:07:22 PMI confess that I have never been to a confessional!  : o

ho boy confessions are getting serious! in that case i confess that I killed my potato!
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday