News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Confession Thread

Started by Saria, February 25, 2013, 12:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

Friendship is way better than dating tbh. When people date, they take everything way too seriously.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Bubbles

Yeah dates are overrated imo. I'm sure once you meet the right person they're lovely, but in between...

Confessions:
-I forgot this thread existed, along with how I posted in it multiple times
...which brings me to my next confession: I have a really bad long term memory. Anything past a week is almost completely forgotten unless it made a big impact on me
-I unhealthily love gossip (also pirates)
-I've only had one crush for more than half of my life and still going haa..
-When trying new things they usually come easily and I get pretty good at them, but if anything is remotely difficult I shut down and get very frustrated and upset (saying this out loud makes me sound spoiled lmao)
-I've never done a school paper or project prior to the night it is due (regardless of the size of the workload)
-I've probbaly posted at least one of these before

Saria

Quote from: Bubbles on February 05, 2015, 09:42:30 PMAnything past a week is almost completely forgotten unless it made a big impact on me

BUBBLESSBUBBLESBUBBBUBSEBSULBSULEBLUB HII DO YOU REMEMBER ME, FROM LIKE, 2 YEARS AGO.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Ruto

I've only dated one guy ._. Most people were either creepy or lacked chemistry, and they got the hint so I didn't have to tell them no. I did kind of want a real chance to say it, but eh :/

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

Quote from: Saria on February 05, 2015, 09:09:10 PMFriendship is way better than dating tbh. When people date, they take everything way too seriously.
The girls I've dated never took it too seriously, we just ate, had a bit of fun, then went home
unmotivated

Saria

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 06, 2015, 04:54:14 AMThe girls I've dated never took it too seriously, we just ate, had a bit of fun, then went home

Objection! You said you weren't allowed to date! Are you sure they weren't just friends? Kakaka!
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

mikey

That's what I want them to think
unmotivated

Xaoz

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Saria

gastonboi (nocturne) isn't allowed to date bc you're not supposed 2 date unless u r married. thats what i told him so he has 2 abide by that rule
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

ThatGamer

I am allowed to date next year.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

Quote from: Saria on February 07, 2015, 02:16:03 AMgastonboi (nocturne) isn't allowed to date bc you're not supposed 2 date unless u r married. thats what i told him so he has 2 abide by that rule
But then there's nobody for me to marry D;
unmotivated

Saria

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 07, 2015, 08:17:18 AMBut then there's nobody for me to marry D;

yes there is marry your wife
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

mikey

WHO IS SHE THOUGH

I guess saria knows everything D:
unmotivated

King Sammer

My Confessions
I hate pets
I hate iPhones
I hate cars
I hate being made fun of in this forum
I hate it when people assume that all the users are me on the forum
I love Super Mario Lego Fan
I ALWAYS bike to places
I sleep all the time
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Saria

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 07, 2015, 09:05:41 AMWHO IS SHE THOUGH

I guess saria knows everything D:

i cant tell you about yer future bc that would ruin the flow of time. D: but ill tell you this; it's going to be your daughter.

and remember! no kissing, hugging or ANY KIND OF CONTACT WITH A GURL UNLESS YOU ARE MARRIED.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal