The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Confession Thread

Started by Saria, February 25, 2013, 12:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

Confessions:
-I'm not a fan of babies/toddlers
-I don't get along with other girls very well (so bitchy!)
-The only two people I've ever hated: Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber
-Sometimes when I'm driving, I specifically look for reasons to honk at people
-I'm not comfortable wearing pajama pants in public and have never done it

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Maelstrom

Confession time:
Once, when I was fishing near a bridge (forced family activity) I accidently cast my line onto the road right as a car was driving past. The line got tangled around the axle and had to be cut off. The hook was never found......

I was 17 . -_-

Mashi

I never had time dilation powers in the past, I've only received them as of recent events.

But that's only because of time dilation.

Waddle Bro

confession: id dilate mashi any day

if you know what i mean

Jub3r7

i confess that i dont know how to gauge how hard im trying, so sometimes it'll come off as if I'm trying too hard, and I feel as if I can never say I tried my best.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

mikey

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 01, 2015, 08:13:57 PMi confess that i dont know how to gauge how hard im trying, so sometimes it'll come off as if I'm trying too hard, and I feel as if I can never say I tried my best.
you sneaky sneaky little husband thief
unmotivated

ZeldaFan

I'm very bad at noticing if a guy is checking me out or flirting with me. It just never happened until I was ~21 so I never learned to recognize it

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

mikey

I also have trouble noticing if a guy is checking me out or flirting with me
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Same. Actually had like a half-hour long conversation with some dude at a coffee shop a couple days ago. One of my gay friends pulled me aside and was all like, "You do know he's like 100% hitting on you, right?"

Had no clue.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

Bloop

Either my boyfriend is the only gay guy I know beside myself, or my gaydar is like 10,000 kilometers below sea level

MaestroUGC

I recognize flirting, but I really have no use for such things. So I'll just shoot them down flat out unless I can get something of use out of them from the encounter. Men, women, fish; doesn't matter.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

Oh you never turn down a fish! How else are you supposed to lure it onto a grill, skillet, campfire, dwarf star, etc. to cook it and enjoy its tasty, tasty flesh?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

I just take it and put it there.

Moral of the story: Just take what you want and hope someone doesn't shoot you because of it.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 02, 2015, 01:16:28 PMI just take it and put it there.

Moral of the story: Just take what you want and hope someone doesn't shoot you because of it.
WARNING: This is dangerous unless you are Maestro.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber