You just lost the game.

Main Menu

The Confession Thread

Started by Saria, February 25, 2013, 12:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

blueflower999

Confession: teenage boys are the most disgusting and horrible things on the planet
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 31, 2015, 08:35:10 PMConfession: teenage boys are the most disgusting and horrible things on the planet
that's rude, what'd I do
I mean I know I broke a few hearts at a few dances but nothing serious
unmotivated

Saria

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 31, 2015, 08:35:10 PMConfession: teenage boys are the most disgusting and horrible things on the planet

thats not a confession thats a fact
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Maelstrom

Dudeman

I'd have to agree with Blue.  :-\
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Jub3r7

My confession is... I am behind on schoolwork in introduction to infosystems. :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

AwesomeYears

:'Dwhy

DrP

Leave it to Bridesmaids to explain why!

Ruto

^I remember the whole scene that you posted somewhere or through pm. Now let's not get into details xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BlackDragonSlayer

You could say this for any demographic and still be just as correct. Overall, however, any statement of such a category will be nothing but a very, very broad generalization (and based more on opinions than anything else).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

No, teenage boys definitely win the award for "Most Disgusting Demographic".

Source: Was a teenage boy

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FireArrow

Naw guys, the most disgusting demographic is pre-teen (middle school) girls.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SuperFireKirby

I swear pre-teens girls are a single collective hive mind.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

Would the queen be justin beiber
unmotivated