Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 15, 2015, 07:32:15 PMAccording to my psych class eventually all teenagers have some level of God complex.
Quote from: Nocturne's psych classall teenagers
QuoteA person with a god complex may refuse to admit the possibility of their error or failure, even in the face of complex or intractable problems or difficult or impossible tasks, or may regard their personal opinions as unquestionably correct.
well it seems like somebody has a bit of a god complex
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

hmm I should explain. I'm very far from being self-confident, but at the same time I'd say I'm pretty egotistical. Try to interpret that however you want because I'm still trying to understand it myself

Saria

You think it but you don't show it? You're modest?
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Sebastian

Quote from: Saria on March 15, 2015, 06:38:36 PMDon't most teens have the opposite. The majority of teens are insecure nowadays.
This is true.....for me anyways.....

Bloop

I got to meet some friends of Thomas and have already seen like half of the stuff listed in the DSM. Hope you'll find it out soon though, I still have to understand myself too ,_,

FireArrow

Quote from: Bubbles on March 15, 2015, 07:50:26 PMhmm I should explain. I'm very far from being self-confident, but at the same time I'd say I'm pretty egotistical. Try to interpret that however you want because I'm still trying to understand it myself

Well, it's common for people to have a high ego to cope with self confidence. (Defining low self confidence as feeling distant from your super ego.)

Self confidence is a mind set, it's not difficult to achieve. :-]
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Mashi

everyone is the best bcs time dilation

Jub3r7

i already had money sitting in the eshop so i kinda used it for jewels in pokemon shuffle and i never felt so dirty
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jub3r7

I hate this game. I got ivysaur in one move, but still only 37%, then used a great ball only for the 74 percent to fail as well.

K-NiGhT

it's annoying but a decent time waster imo

Jub3r7

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND I HAVE TO BE IN THE TOP 20,000 TO GET LUCARIONITE AND IM DIE
the first time i played mega lucario stage i thought it was turn based and suddenly there was only 10 seconds left

K-NiGhT

wait that's an event only thing? ;_; oh well. too bad i can't get on the internet anyway