News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Confession Thread

Started by Saria, February 25, 2013, 12:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

i'm obviously the funnest persun around ;)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

DrP

I've always gotten along better with people who were older than me or quite a bit younger.

Recently, however, I have been told to watch my language and have to stay away from difficult topics/adult topics with younger kids.

SuperFireKirby

I act like a sarcastic asshole most of the time because I'm afraid that if I ever showed an ounce of sincerity, people might judge me for the person I actually am rather than the one I pretend to be.

also Saria's post about kicking her friends disappeared. I call hax

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 03, 2015, 08:53:11 AMI actually really like little kids
and old people
they're way more fun than 80% of people my age

You just gotta know where to look. I know plenty of awesome teenagers.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

I pretend to be dumb so that nobody expects me to be smart
unmotivated

FireArrow

You have yet to pull that surprise on us -_-
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

unmotivated

Saria

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 05, 2015, 07:21:11 PMI act like a sarcastic asshole most of the time because I'm afraid that if I ever showed an ounce of sincerity, people might judge me for the person I actually am rather than the one I pretend to be.

also Saria's post about kicking her friends disappeared. I call hax
Same! And nobody was responding and I didn't wanna be responsible for killing a thread so I deleted it. XD

Ok these were my confessions:
- I fell asleep during class today and the next table saw me nuuuuuuuuu.
- I hate it when friends start flirting with me, cuz that totally makes everything awkward and ruins the friendship.
- I like this boi and he was talking to my friend a lot so then I kicked him under the table and he blamed my friend and they started arguing. (We all sit in the same table and they never found out it was me HAHAHACHACHA)
- i don't like it wen ppl date before mairage bc thats a sin!
- I don't like it when people can't tell I'm being sarcastic.
- SFK is one of my idols.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

ZeldaFan

I think some of you could relate to this
I used to be ugly and extremely shy, so I have only had 1 boyfriend, and only been on about 7 dates in my life (besides with my bf)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Maelstrom

-I can't walk up stairs. I run.
-I can't tune out music, no matter how hard I try
-I don't really talk that much, unless it's around people I feel comfortable with. Then I don't shut up.
-I love cats and hate small dogs.
-I can't whistle
-When I am tired, I offend people
-I have Ad(h)d (Not sure if the H is still there....)

edit: Never been on a date yet. Probably because I'm not social....

mikey

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 05, 2015, 08:07:30 PMNever been on a date yet. Probably because I'm not social....
try prom
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Here is one of mine

-I let my 2 dogs run around in our church sanctuary (There small dogs).

Nebbles

Well I haven't been on a date either so don't feel bad 'bout it. We can make a club!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel