News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Confession Thread

Started by Saria, February 25, 2013, 12:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Bumpp

Skyward Sword has my least favorite soundtrack of all the Zelda games I've played (OOT onward, excluding MM)

Dude

Guys, I haven't told many people this, but...

I'm gay.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dude

I know, it's hard to believe.

Nebbles

I kind of want to post a long winded rant/confession.... er... but I haven't seen people post really super serious things here...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

NSM? Serious?

Post it. We're here for ya.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

Well. Okay.

So I had these two best friends during middle school and high school. Close as can be. 8 year friendship. Always said we'd be friends forever, etc... yet they just don't seem to contact me any more. One does more than the other, but it's always me saying "hey, we should hang out" and she's like "yeah we should!" but it never happens. No texts. Really never invited to anything, either... and the other one just hasn't talked to me in ages. All that matters is her boyfriend.

They drink. Have lots of boyfriends. Do things with said boyfriends. One smoked. I don't do any of this, and I'm this little ~innocent~ thing in their eyes most likely and it's like??? Our friendship shouldn't be judged by actions? I don't judge their lifestyles, but I don't want mine being judged either. So what if I don't do those things? I don't care. I don't want that defining a friendship.

Just. Argh. I wish they'd actually care more? I really don't want to have friendships fade away, but... ughhhh....

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on April 15, 2013, 06:50:37 PMWell. Okay.

So I had these two best friends during middle school and high school. Close as can be. 8 year friendship. Always said we'd be friends forever, etc... yet they just don't seem to contact me any more. One does more than the other, but it's always me saying "hey, we should hang out" and she's like "yeah we should!" but it never happens. No texts. Really never invited to anything, either... and the other one just hasn't talked to me in ages. All that matters is her boyfriend.

They drink. Have lots of boyfriends. Do things with said boyfriends. One smoked. I don't do any of this, and I'm this little ~innocent~ thing in their eyes most likely and it's like??? Our friendship shouldn't be judged by actions? I don't judge their lifestyles, but I don't want mine being judged either. So what if I don't do those things? I don't care. I don't want that defining a friendship.

Just. Argh. I wish they'd actually care more? I really don't want to have friendships fade away, but... ughhhh....
Here's what it seems like to me:
You want to be friends with them, regardless of their lifestyles, but they don't want to be friends with you, because you don't do many of the things they do (e.g. generally act careless :P). They shouldn't judge you based on that, but they don't care about what "should" be done, it appears.
Either that, or, they are too preoccupied with their current "friends"... which is almost as bad...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

I think they still want to be friendly with me, but are poor in showing it...? I don't know anymore.

SuperFireKirby

Well if they're into all this stuff that you're not about, maybe its time to find some new friends whose interests are more in line with your own. Though I shouldn't be one to talk, since I'm absolutely terrible at making new friends. but still....

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

You are going to drift away from people during your life, your friends have found interests that don't match your own. This isn't bad, and you shouldn't force you or them to do things that would make either of you uncomfortable.

@Dude More power to you.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

mikey

not sure if saria or serious
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book