[GCN] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - "Zelda's Awakening"

Started by monkeybull223, February 19, 2013, 01:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monkeybull223

Completed and on site
Can someone out there arrange the Regi's Battle theme from pokemon RSE and Zelda's Awakening from LoZ Wind Waker and also the overworld theme from LoZ Oracle of Ages/Seasons?

Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald - Battle! Regirock/Regice/Registeel - Redirected to this thread

Zelda's Awakening
Pokemon Master, Percussionist (Marimbist/Timpanist/Marching Snare and Tenors), BAND GEEK! and all around nice guy (at least i think so).

blueflower999

It's better to make 2 threads for each series, rather than one for both. Also, try to provide Youtube links to the songs you're requesting!

inb4 Shadoninja
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Why do you people not read THIS!?!? It's clearly there, and you HAVE to see it before you click to make a topic... it's not like it's buried under mounds of other topics. '_-
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 19, 2013, 01:26:22 PMWhy do you people not read THIS!?!? It's clearly there, and you HAVE to see it before you click to make a topic... it's not like it's buried under mounds of other topics. '_-
Well, really you don't. I didn't read it the first time I made a request topic in the summer of 2011. It's just not one of the things you want to read if you're making your first post on the forums!

Besides, there's nothing specifying that in the subform description. It just says "Don't see the song you want? Request it!". Not, "Don't see the song you want? Request it using the guidelines stickied to the top of the subform!". And some of these people might not have used forums before, so they might not even know what a stickied topic is!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 19, 2013, 01:30:39 PMWell, really you don't. I didn't read it the first time I made a request topic in the summer of 2011. It's just not one of the things you want to read if you're making your first post on the forums!

Besides, there's nothing specifying that in the subform description. It just says "Don't see the song you want? Request it!". Not, "Don't see the song you want? Request it using the guidelines stickied to the top of the subform!". And some of these people might not have used forums before, so they might not even know what a stickied topic is!
It's in the general vicinity (I almost wanted to type in "Victini" :P) of the "new topic" button, so it's pretty much impossible to not see it at all, especially because of the big letters reading "READ BEFORE POSTING!" :-\

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

My first time here I didnt see it :3 Like blue said, I has never used a forum before so I didnt know what a stickied topic was, and also there was so much text on that page that I just zoned in on the "new topic" and made one

Yugi

I saw the topic, and made my Orochimaru request there.

Maybe bake it so that the topic blares in your face when you register?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on February 19, 2013, 04:39:02 PMMaybe bake it so that the topic blares in your face when you register?
BAKE IT! BAKE ALL THE BREAD!

Warning! Tasty Bread Below!

I warned you!!
[close]

Sorry 'bout that...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

You just couldn't resist, could you.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 19, 2013, 05:51:36 PMYou just couldn't resist, could you.  :P
I've been feeling really hungry, and I was looking up pictures of bread anyway, so... :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

JDMEK5

If you're all done ranting...
Here's your videos with the official names.

Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald - Battle! Regirock/Regice/Registeel

but I personally like the anime version better. It sounds... not like random notes at random times. It's got a beat.
(Skip to 00:20 for the beginning of epicness, nostalgia kicks in at about 00:38)

If you're observant you'll have noticed I don't have a video for the overworld song requested. If you noticed you deserve a gold star or cupcake.
Why didn't I include a requested song that was just as valid as the other?
That's because the overworld theme for Oracle of Seasons/Ages is the exact same as that used in Link's Awakening.
It's already on the site.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

monkeybull223

sorry about that guys, it was my first thread creation.
Pokemon Master, Percussionist (Marimbist/Timpanist/Marching Snare and Tenors), BAND GEEK! and all around nice guy (at least i think so).

JDMEK5

Monkeybull223 used a max revive!
Dead topic recovered from fainting!

I had to. Anyways the Pokemon song isn't gonna be easy because of the messed up timing..
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

SlowPokemon

...There's no messed up timing? ???
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

To me the timing in that song sounds all over the place. If you can make something out of it, good for you but as far as the timing goes, it sounds pretty random to me...

My Arrangements