TWG XLIX: Red vs. Blue Player Sign-Ups

Started by the_last_sheikah, February 19, 2013, 12:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

I've been doing decently, thanks for asking! I remember you from that one TWG game on the alien planet.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

blueflower999

Dudeman told me that he might want to play TWG. Can we convince him to sign up...?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Toby

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 22, 2013, 03:49:13 AMDudeman told me that he might want to play TWG. Can we convince him to sign up...?

I would LOVE to play TWG with Dudeman.  Heh heh, this could get interesting.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 21, 2013, 06:17:30 PMI've been doing decently, thanks for asking! I remember you from that one TWG game on the alien planet.
Hey Jub, you going to join in this game too?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Yugi

TheZeldaPianist275

I'm going camping this weekend, so don't mind my lack of posting when the game starts. I'll be back Sunday.

if it hasn't started by then I shall be quite put out....

the_last_sheikah

Ok, we have three spots left.  I know more than enough people voted in the poll, so everyone, try to recruit people so we can get started.
Some possible victims options:
-Jub
-Maestro
-davy
-Spitllama
-Winter
-FSM
-Liggy
-Bird
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Yugi

Toby

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on February 23, 2013, 08:36:37 AMOk, we have three spots left.  I know more than enough people voted in the poll, so everyone, try to recruit people so we can get started.
Some possible victims options:
-Jub
-Maestro
-davy
-Spitllama
-Winter
-FSM
-Liggy
-Bird
Hmmm... these all seem like good options... Bird might be good to drag in recruit, and maybe FSM and/or Winter, if they are willing??
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

FSM after coming back from Berlin has mysteriously disappeared.

Maybe he had to go back to the clinic?

blueflower999

Waddle Bro doesn't seem to be around much either...  :-[
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Mr. Tanooki Suit

You could just remove three of the human roles. It might cause the game to become unbalanced, but it'd be better than never starting the game!

Liggy

I've already told people that I've been kinda busy, and I'm not really in the mood for TWG.  I might play if you guys really need more players, but I'm not sure I'll give a full effort, or really be too excited for playing.