News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG XLIX: Red vs. Blue Player Sign-Ups

Started by the_last_sheikah, February 19, 2013, 12:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

TWG XLIX: Red vs. Blue

1. The Meta: Cannot be wolfed/sniped/vigi'd.  Sends Host a PM each phase with a player's name.  If that player has an A.I., the Meta steals the A.I. and the player dies.

Freelancers:(wolves)
2. Agent South Dakota: If South has an A.I. when she is lynched/vigi'd/brutaled/attacked by the Meta, she can sacrifice her A.I., and future use of A.I., in exchange for survival.
3. Agent Washington: Wolf painter.  Can't use A.I.s, but can receive them(they will be transferred at the end of the phase)

Reds and Blues:(humans)
4. Agent Texas: Traitor
5. Church: Seer, can't use A.I.s, but can receive them(they will be transferred at the end of the phase)
6. Tucker: Vigi, if the Meta is Vigi'd, Tucker dies instead.  One use only.
7. Caboose: Guardian
8. Sarge: Brutal human.  Knows he is the brutal human.
9. Sister: Takes 2 hits to kill. Told she is a regular human.
10. Lopez the Heavy: During the day, Lopez will be seered as blue.  At night, he will be seered as red.  Told he is a regular human.
11. Grif: Human
12. Simmons: Human
13. Doughnut: Human
14. Doc: Human

A.I. units(items):
-Omega: Your vote counts as 3.
-Gamma: You may extend the phase by 24 hours or end the phase instantly.
-Delta: You can PM the host and ask either how many wolves remain, how many A.I.s the Meta has, or to seer someone.
-Epsilon: You may freely talk with dead players via PM for 1 phase only.  PMs must be sent through the host.
-Theta: You may send the host a message that will be posted anonymously at the end of the phase.
-Sigma: You may nullify one player's vote and power that phase.

Notes:
-The Meta wins if he gets all the A.I.s.
-The Meta is not part of either team.
-If the Meta is lynched, all A.I. units are destroyed.
-The A.I.s are randomly distributed night one.  After they are used, they are randomly given to another player.  A player who dies with an A.I. automatically gives the Meta their A.I.
-A player can hold onto an A.I. as long as they want(except omega).  But if you have 2 or more A.I. in your possession for more than one phase(day or night), you will die and the Meta gains both A.I.

Sign-ups:
1.Vermilionvermin
2.BlackDragonSlayer
3.TheZeldaPianist275
4.The Boy Who Cried Wolf
5.blueflower999
6.K-NiGhT
7.Bubbles7689
8.Yugi
9.Hunter of Souls
10.Mashi
11.Mr. Tanooki Suit
12.FSM-Reapr
13.wolf
14.Waddlebro
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

vermilionvermin

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

IN

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS GAME FOREVER.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bubbles

Yugi

Yugi

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Yugi on February 19, 2013, 04:54:04 PMAlso, does game end when the meta wins?
Yes.  If the Meta gains all 6 A.I., the game ends and only the Meta wins, both Freelancers and Reds/Blues lose.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

TheZeldaPianist275

Sheikah, what happens if not enough peeps sign up?

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on February 19, 2013, 06:35:02 PMSheikah, what happens if not enough peeps sign up?
good question, hopefully I won't have to answer that...

blueflower999

Then we get Mashi to brainwash more people into joining.
Bulbear! Blueflower999