[PC] Touhou 10.5 ~ Scarlet Weather Rhapsody - "Dancing Water Spray"

Started by MasterProX, February 17, 2013, 08:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterProX

Completed by Dude

Oh look, another request of mine that no one will ever do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOPUkfDj8bs

To whoever arranges this, it'd be nice if you could use two layers to for the when the trumpet and violin play at the same time.

Onionleaf

Hiya! I found this song to be quite catchy, thought I might give it a try. :)
I've only looked at it for two days, so only the right hand is done so far (MIDI -- the first few bars are blank at the moment), now if only I could figure out how to best write the left hand...
I'll try work on it in a few days or so, but if anyone has any tips at this stage it would be greatly appreciated.  ;)

MasterProX

Quote from: Onionleaf on July 26, 2013, 04:50:29 AMHiya! I found this song to be quite catchy, thought I might give it a try. :)
I've only looked at it for two days, so only the right hand is done so far (MIDI -- the first few bars are blank at the moment), now if only I could figure out how to best write the left hand...
I'll try work on it in a few days or so, but if anyone has any tips at this stage it would be greatly appreciated.  ;)

Wow. That's awesome. You're doing great so far. :D

Dude

I might consider doing this if Onionleaf can't finish it...

Dude

So I kinda made an full instrumental version by accident.

Do you still want it? It's almost done it just needs a little fine tuning (not literally, but you know what I mean!).

MasterProX

Dude

Quote from: MasterProX on August 06, 2013, 11:59:59 AM...wat.
Yeah, I know.
Quote from: MasterProX on August 06, 2013, 11:59:59 AMI suppose that'll do, yeah. I could do the "fine tuning" myself.
by fine tuning i mean it's missing chord parts and arpeggios

yes i added arpeggios from that other version of the song and it sounds amazing.

EDIT: http://www.mediafire.com/download/67t4ziq7087s6d1/plants.mid

wee

Onionleaf

:O That sounds fantastic! You should do things by accident more often.

Well, I'll finish my interpretation eventually. I was only intending to add the guitar chords to the left hand, I felt that it was enough of an accompaniment with that quick tempo. You can have someone stand next to the piano and shake the tambourine, lol.

Dude

MasterProX