News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG XLIX: Host Signups

Started by vermilionvermin, February 14, 2013, 04:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What TWG?

Slowpokemon's The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya II Link
3 (17.6%)
Vermilionvermin's Zombies Link
6 (35.3%)
Sheikah's Red vs. Blue Link
8 (47.1%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: February 18, 2013, 09:02:20 PM

Yugi

I would love to be on Zombie side if your game gets chosen verm.

Plus after that I get to be in the cool third party club.

vermilionvermin

I made a quick change to my game by making the millers normal humans.  With six out of the 16 roles not being human, I think the humans shouldn't have to worry about false-positive seerings.

vermilionvermin

Wouldn't normally double-post but I forgot to include it in my last one:

Signups will end at midnight Eastern Time tonight.  That's three hours and thirteen minutes from now.

BlackDragonSlayer

Only two games? That's the new system at its best... :P This means that the other is guarenteed to get 2nd place... :-\
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Nighthawk, what is a zombie followers win condition?
Does the Zombie follower know he is a zombie follower?
Does the Zombie follower still have the same role before he was killed aswell?

vermilionvermin

The zombie follower's win condition and role are the same as they were before they were revived.  He/she does not know that he/she is a zombie follower, though they might guess that they are a zombie follower since they've been revived, and only revived people can be zombie followers.

the_last_sheikah

Suddenly, SHEIKAH'S GAME!

Red vs. Blue

The Meta: Cannot be wolfed/sniped/vigi'd.  Sends Host a PM each phase with a player's name.  If that player has an A.I., the Meta steals the A.I. and the player dies.

Freelancers:(wolves)
Agent South Dakota: If South has an A.I. when she is lynched/vigi'd/brutaled, she can choose to sacrifice her A.I., and future use of A.I., in exchange for survival.
Agent Wyoming: Wolf sniper
Agent Washington: Wolf painter.  Can't use/receive A.I.s

Reds and Blues:(humans)
Church: Seer, can't use/receive A.I.s
Tucker: Vigi, if the Meta is Vigi'd, Tucker dies instead.  One use only.
Caboose: Gaurdian
Sarge: Brutal human
Sister: Takes 2 hits to kill.
Lopez the Heavy: During the day, Lopez will be seered as blue.  At night, he will be seered as red.
Doc: Human
Grif: Human
Simmons: Human
Doughnut: Human
Junior: Alien (Human)
Shelia: Tank (Human)

A.I. units(items):
Omega: Your vote counts as 3.
Gamma: You may extend the phase by 24 hours or end the phase instantly.
Delta: You can PM the host and ask either how many wolves remain, how many A.I.s the Meta has, or to seer someone.
Epsilon: You may freely talk with dead players via PM for 1 phase only.  PMs must be sent through the host.
Theta: You may send the host a message that will be posted anonymously at the end of the phase.
Sigma: You may nullify one player's vote and power that phase.

Notes:
-The Meta wins if he gets all the A.I.s.
-The Meta is not part of either team.
-If the Meta is lynched, all A.I. units are destroyed.
-The A.I.s are randomly distributed night one.  After they are used, they are randomly given to another player.  A player who dies with an A.I. automatically gives the Meta their A.I.
-A player can hold onto an A.I. as long as they want(except omega).  But if you have 2 or more A.I. in your possession for more than one phase(day or night), you will die and the Meta gains both A.I.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Yugi

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on February 16, 2013, 08:50:39 PMSuddenly, SHEIKAH'S GAME!
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GETTING INTO SHEIKAH.

vermilionvermin

Toby

YES SHEIKAH'S GAME!

I've always wanted to play Sheikah's game since I joined.

blueflower999

What's a Gaurdian?  ;)

I'm liking your game, Sheikah. You said that if the Vigi vigis the Meta, the Meta won't die, but the Vigi will?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 17, 2013, 05:59:56 AMWhat's a Gaurdian?  ;)

I'm liking your game, Sheikah. You said that if the Vigi vigis the Meta, the Meta won't die, but the Vigi will?
Yes

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

the_last_sheikah

EDIT: Thanks FSM for fixing the formatting for me.  And I also made a slight change to Sister and Lopez.  Sorry for double post.

TWG XLIX: Red vs. Blue

1. The Meta: Cannot be wolfed/sniped/vigi'd.  Sends Host a PM each phase with a player's name.  If that player has an A.I., the Meta steals the A.I. and the player dies.

Freelancers:(wolves)
2. Agent South Dakota: If South has an A.I. when she is lynched/vigi'd/brutaled, she can choose to sacrifice her A.I., and future use of A.I., in exchange for survival.
3. Agent Wyoming: Wolf sniper
4. Agent Washington: Wolf painter.  Can't use/receive A.I.s

Reds and Blues:(humans)
5. Church: Seer, can't use/receive A.I.s
6. Tucker: Vigi, if the Meta is Vigi'd, Tucker dies instead.  One use only.
7. Caboose: Gaurdian
8. Sarge: Brutal human.  Knows he is the brutal human.
9. Sister: Takes 2 hits to kill. Told she is a regular human.
10. Lopez the Heavy: During the day, Lopez will be seered as blue.  At night, he will be seered as red.  Told he is a regular human.
11. Doc: Human
12. Grif: Human
13. Simmons: Human
14. Doughnut: Human
15. Junior: Alien (Human)
16. Shelia: Tank (Human)

A.I. units(items):
-Omega: Your vote counts as 3.
-Gamma: You may extend the phase by 24 hours or end the phase instantly.
-Delta: You can PM the host and ask either how many wolves remain, how many A.I.s the Meta has, or to seer someone.
-Epsilon: You may freely talk with dead players via PM for 1 phase only.  PMs must be sent through the host.
-Theta: You may send the host a message that will be posted anonymously at the end of the phase.
-Sigma: You may nullify one player's vote and power that phase.

Notes:
-The Meta wins if he gets all the A.I.s.
-The Meta is not part of either team.
-If the Meta is lynched, all A.I. units are destroyed.
-The A.I.s are randomly distributed night one.  After they are used, they are randomly given to another player.  A player who dies with an A.I. automatically gives the Meta their A.I.
-A player can hold onto an A.I. as long as they want(except omega).  But if you have 2 or more A.I. in your possession for more than one phase(day or night), you will die and the Meta gains both A.I.

vermilionvermin

Sheikah, you should probably note that Sarge knows who he is before he dies.

the_last_sheikah