News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Mario and Luigi: Dream Team.

Started by EFitTrainr, February 14, 2013, 09:24:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

My play time right now is 24 hours and 30 minutes.

So why do I feel like this game isn't even halfway over??? xD

Holy CRAP these games are so long.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

They are! Specially this one, it feels like it's never going to end! And when you do... Hard Mode! :P

Nebbles

I'm in love with this game's OST.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yugi

I gotta admit, this track is really something.

FireArrow

If fingerz doesn't get to that soon, I'm gonna arrange it. :/
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SlowPokemon

Just so you know, you're allowed to arrange it regardless of whether he arranges it. It's good practice.

SlowPokemon

I absolutely adore the "Somnom Woods" theme. Shimomura really made the area themes spectacularly here, they just get better and better. I also really really love the music at Mount Pajamaja as well as the Boss Battle theme.

Yoko Shimomura is honestly one of the most consistently high quality composers out there for video games. She never does anything half-assed.

Yugi

Roz~

She's one of my favorite composers. Everything she does is great. Also I have a day off and I can finally start playing, can't wait! The game looks great.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fingerz

Hahahaha! That's right! This game JUST came out in America. Well, I beat it WAY before you guys even got it. :P

Great game, I'll admit! The music is top-notch and the whole storyline is fabulous. I suppose I shouldn't say too much, but I'm kinda disappointed that Antasma didn't have as much of a key role as I thought he would... The Evil Bat King is exactly what the Zeekeeper calls him: "Man, that guy AGAIN! Seriously, too weak." XDDDD

That song's mine, you here! My exams are coming up VERY soon, so after I'm done with them, I'll have all thetime in the world to arrange again! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Sebastian

Quote from: fingerz on August 15, 2013, 06:44:03 PMI'll have all thetime in the world to arrange again! :D

Good!! You have always been one of my favorite arrangers!
I love the super mario 3d land arrangments you did and cant wait to see Block Plaza from Mario Kart Wii!  :)

fingerz

Thanks! I'm looking forward to having time to do it again, too! Block Plaza's gonna be SO much fun! It'll probably pan out like Moonview Highway... *slows down song to nearly half the speed* XDDDD
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Sebastian

yeah, I have been listening to it. Its sounds fun to arrange

SlowPokemon

Well it's a "piece" not a song.

I finally beat
Spoiler
Kamek
[close]
What a BITCH like that fight was so OP. All his copies asdfghjkl

Also yeah so far I'm a bit disappointed at Antasma's detachment from the plot. He and Bowser are the most interesting, but you rarely see them :P

fingerz

Wait for it, though! The hardest is to come... and a very suprising plot twist! Something I wasn't prepared for. I won't spoil anything, but the hardest and probably most rage-quittesque battle would be the next giant battle you have in store. THAT was a pain-in-the-ass, I tell ya! Believe me, the ending is very satisfactory. ;)