NSM Secret Valentines 2013

Started by Mashi, February 10, 2013, 08:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I remember when this group of girls dragged me into a valentines gift exchange, and the girl who got me (they told us who it was) never gave me my thing. So I ate the chocolate I was supposed to give her :3

But I was still pissed off

this is relevant

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 14, 2013, 06:25:42 PMI remember when this group of girls dragged me into a valentines gift exchange, and the girl who got me (they told us who it was) never gave me my thing. So I ate the chocolate I was supposed to give her :3

But I was still pissed off

this is relevant
Sooo... you're saying that I should eat the Valentine card I made (somebody)??
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

Someone super cool decided to make this so that everyone could feel happy in the meantime:

Happy Oregon's Admission to the US Day!!!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

LOL

if you had any doubt just look at hansel bear
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

FSM-Reapr

K about to send in mine, it'll be the most amazing and talented work you've seen so far.

Bubbles

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 14, 2013, 06:12:51 PMIn that case, post a list of the people's names who haven't sent theirs in so we can shame them because this

SlowPokemon

Nah lets not cause any drama. Maybe they've been busy? But even so it's not that hard to just make a crappy MS paint one. They've had three days. .__.

Olimar12345

OMG I am soooo bad wit MS paint! I hope my valentine will understand xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

I made the best (*cough*) MS Paint valentine for Roz <3 but she hasn't seen it (or at least hasn't told me she's seen it) and I don't want to post it until she sees it first!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 15, 2013, 10:36:04 AMI made the best (*cough*) MS Paint valentine for Roz <3
so much for the "secret"

Bubbles

Well he made two, one for this and then for her just because. You did make two, right? XD

SlowPokemon

Don't be dumb. I'm not the one posting the valentines and Roz isn't even signed up. -.- why would I complain about people not sending theirs in if I hadn't either?

Bubbles

I know roz isnt signed up -_- (and now that I think of it, neither is fsm...)

Mashi gave me a number of people who didnt send in their valentines, and it doesnt match up to the number of people who said they handed theirs in. I never meant to accuse you though