News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

NSM Superlatives

Started by Mashi, February 10, 2013, 06:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I honestly have no clue why Mashi dropped out in the first place.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

Oh, yeah, a personal problem had actually burgeoned while this was going on but I never explicitly told anyone until it was over (and I don't think I ever announced it publicly either, so whoops!).  When it resolved, I ended up forgetting about this, my mistake!

I'll try to have this updated by Friday evening.  If it's not done by then, I expect you all to send me mass PMs criticising my indolence!

Mashi

Superlatives will be up late tonight, so expect results by tomorrow morning as a nice surprise if you go to bed soon!!!

Mashi

I'll finish the rest later, hopefully.  Sorry for the few months lateness!!!

Friendliest:

Winner - blueflower999
blueflower999 is the type of person who has such a genial air that you can speak to him about nearly anything colloquial.  Even his name sounds friendly, after all; how can a blue flower not be friendly???  Let alone 999 of them!

Runner Up - Mashi
whos this weirdo???

Likeliest To Be An Ice Fairy:

Winner - Winter
Cirnooooooooo.  Circle Nine!!!!!!!!!

Runner Up - Yugi
A+++++++++

Nicest:

Winner - Jub3r7
You're definitely my best friend on the forum and I think it's right of me to say that you very much deserve to win this Superlative.  You always try to keep things peaceful and are distasteful of conflict between people.  You always go out of your way to help others and try your best to facilitate things for others.  In addition, you're incredibly self-conscious and willingly (though, too often, if I may say) scapegoat yourself to yield others' impatience with each other.  You always want the best for everyone and do the nicest job doing so!

Runner Ups - Ruto and Nebbles
And I find both these people to be deserving Runner Ups!  Although I haven't spoken to Nebbles very often, she's very kind hearted and caring from what I've seen of her and generally tries her best to display nicety towards everyone.  And I know Ruto must be incredibly nice to put up with my antics whenever I periodically ask her for help with homework!

Longest:

Winner - sipan1234
This is such a colossal surprise.

Runner Up - Bubbles7689
BOW TO THE (SECOND) LONGEST CHILD.

Most Changed:

Winner - blueflower999
When you first arrived,
You were quite a display,
Some conflict was composed,
It wasn't a good day!

But you worked at it,
And became a blossoming flower!
Whose azure petals would sit,
To see at a beautiful hour.

Runner Up - Yugi
When you first came here, to the forum,
Your identity was masked as a fox,
You made a few rumbles with people,
But you still overcame our rocks!

You changed your identity, took a new approach,
And had your flaws coached,
So you could be an excellent member,
Who we all greatly remember!

Most A+:

Winner - Mashi
This award has been compromised due to Mashi's recent score of a 95 on his Calculus test yesterday.

Runner Up - Jub3r7
Yaaay.  Based on my experiences over the summer, although you procrastinate more than is good for you, you're still a hard worker and try to have things done!

The Frivolousest:

Winner - Mashi
Ma·shi 
/ˈfrivələs/
Adjective

Not having any serious purpose or value: "rules to stop frivolous lawsuits".
    (of a person) Carefree and not serious.

Runner Up - Concerto
Con·cer·to

Noun

This thing.
    Pretty cool person.

SlowPokemon

I'm so happy Blueflower and Jub3r7 won friendliest and nicest. They're definitely deserving of the title. I love you guys <333
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Mad applause to Mashi for staying up all night just making all these superlatives.

Mashi

Yeah, I've done all the vote counting, so the annoying part is over, so making new ones should hopefully be easier from here on out.

blueflower999

YAY I WINZ STUFF!!

I love you guys!  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

Quote from: Mashi on April 27, 2013, 09:57:31 AMLongest:
Runner Up - Bubbles7689
BOW TO THE (SECOND) LONGEST CHILD.
how

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on April 27, 2013, 10:32:16 AMMad applause to Mashi for staying up all night just making all these superlatives.
A++ Mashi!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Good going Mashi!!

Also Congrats to the winners!

Yugi

I wonder if I will get more second place awards in the future.

Toby

At least you're getting something!!!! ^-^

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Winter

Every time I read the word "Winner" I think it's me. thought I won them all for a sec