TWG XLVIII: 72 Hours Remaining

Started by FSM-Reapr, February 03, 2013, 03:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Oh I missed BDS's seering. I usually gloss over his posts :-X (sorry man)

Jub do you have any infos to share
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

blueflower999

I don't think there's anything different from what Shadowkirby normally does to what he does now, so he's not getting my vote.

Maestro seems like a much more profitable lynch.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

Well would you look at that. I don't know what to tell you people, expect that I'm not HMS.

I'm convinced that BDS was, and now the wolves are trying to frame me to keep the rest of us busy. If Yugi really had the Zora Mask, much like BDS before him, he would've made his possession known. Even if he didn't claim, HMS would've killed him to keep him quiet, since he could vigi. Neither of those things happened, which leads me to believe that the wolves want to keep the human's attention on HMS, even though he's been dealt with, so they can sneak by with a victory.

I'm the victim of a clever frame job. All the wolves need to do is keep us busy. I still believe they have their snipe; and given that there are two seers in play, it makes trusting any seer claims less credible.

Sheikah, as a safety, and so I don't miss a vote.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jub3r7

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on February 12, 2013, 01:30:11 PMTwo different people seered him orange.
BDS didn't seer him orange, he made that up.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 12, 2013, 02:29:00 PMBDS didn't seer him orange, he made that up.
But Yugi seered him orange too.  So was it luck? Or could he have been Majora?  If that's so, then we reeeeeaaaaaally need to lynch Maestro since he potentially has 1/2 the masks.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

TheZeldaPianist275

All right, my top three suspicions:

1. Maestro
2. Sheikah
3. Shadowkirby

Sheikah, if you're confused why you're on there, you've been a little pushy.  That's not necessarily overly suspicious, but it's sending red flags off in my mind.

Maestro for now.

Jub3r7

TheZeldaPianist, what do you think of Yugi?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

TheZeldaPianist275

Eh, not acting very much worse than normal.  At least from what I can tell, I've been sooper busy.

TheZeldaPianist275

Actually, forgot about the whole Tingle fiasco.  Changing vote to Liggy.

the_last_sheikah

The reason I'm pushy is because day 1, nothing got done.  No one talked, most people saftied, and we lynched verm (I think thats who?) for no real reason.  I feel like if someone doesn't push, nothing gets done, so I took matters into my own hands, and now we have an orange seering on Maestro.  If you don't think it's a good idea to lynch him, then it's your funeral.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

spitllama

Quote from: spitllama on February 12, 2013, 01:26:56 PM3) Why couldn't this have confirmed either Bubbles or Boy to be Tingle? Not sure if this has already been discussed...
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

TheZeldaPianist275

Because Goron Mask and sniper.  I guess it's still within the realm of possibility, though not confirmed.

MaestroUGC

In the chat, since I think there's stuff to talk about.

Yugi

MaestroUGC

Yugi appears to be having a dissociative episode.