News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG XLVIII: 72 Hours Remaining

Started by FSM-Reapr, February 03, 2013, 03:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FSM-Reapr

The Song of Inverted Time was played.

The phase will be extended by 6 hours.

MaestroUGC

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 09, 2013, 08:19:47 PMIf BDS does have the Zora mask, like he claims, we'll know soon enough, as it will be claimed Night 3. Also, I don't want to chance giving it to HMS on a silver platter.

Also, BDS, your accusation wouldn't have been this bad if you didn't make a federal case about your credibility before a counter-argument was made.

Granted, this would all be made easier if Jub would just give us all something to work with.
Underlined: *facepalm*

Italic: ??? If you're saying what I think you're saying, that makes no sense? :P

And, additionally, about the bold: You people keep forgetting that the wolves have a seer as well. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jub3r7

I did mean TBWCW, it was boy who had the mask. Link seered him navy before he died, sorry for the mix-up with the names.

And seriously, I was only gone for a day, what the heck happened?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MaestroUGC

BDS says I'm HMS. He says he knew the whole time and just "waited for the right moment" to say anything.

Jub3r7

Also, the only way BDS could have seered Maestro would be if he was the wolf seer, because Link had the Zora mask.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 09, 2013, 10:44:40 PMBDS says I'm HMS. He says he knew the whole time and just "waited for the right moment" to say anything.
Gee, I wonder why!?!? :P To exactly avoid this.

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 09, 2013, 10:45:18 PMAlso, the only way BDS could have seered Maestro would be if he was the wolf seer, because Link had the Zora mask.
How do you know that the person is Link, especially since it is only the second day? Unless Liggy seered them without telling it publicly...

And if I were a wolf, don't you think I'd have the brutal tell you instead, so you have to lynch them...? :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jub3r7

I know it's link because he's the only guy with a mask two phases in a row.

Which means that HMS also knows the identity of Link.

Jub3r7

And to explain me not dying the first phase, I had the deku mask so the think that was sniper couldn't kill me.

I asked FSM the moment the phase ended and apparently we aren't told if we're shot and the shot doesn't work.

Soooo I have no idea if I'm safe right now.
So BDS, if you admit to being a wolf who found the identity of HMS, I think it'd be a priority to lynch the HMS due to the fact that he now has the power to vigi and he knows link's identity, and from there the game has one additional phase before HMS wins and both humans and wolves lose.

Otherwise, if you're not a wolf, how do you know Maestro is the HMS?

Jub3r7

We have less than 3 hours in the phase, and if BDS is telling the truth about seering Maestro orange, then we have two lynch targets with Maestro as the priority.

Other possibilities: BDS is the HMS and randomly decided it would be a good idea to pretend to seer Maestro?
BDS is a wolf who is lying about Maestro, which doesn't seem a likely possibility that Maestro is a fellow wolf. Why would a wolf pretend to seer a random human as HMS? I don't really know that either.
BDS is a human who pretended to seer Maestro to cause activity which would be incredibly stupid?

Basically, none of the other possibilities seem likely. If Maestro is the happy mask salesman, he is the lynch priority.

Jub3r7

Votes so far:

1. blueflower999
2. the_last_sheikah - Maestro
3. Jub3r7 - Maestro
5. TheZeldaPianist275 - BDS
7. MaestroUGC - yugi
8. Liggy
9. Hunter of Souls - BDS
11. davy - shadowkirby
12. BlackDragonSlayer - Maestro
14. shadowkirby
15. SocialFox/Yugi - davy

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 10, 2013, 12:20:42 AMSo BDS, if you admit to being a wolf who found the identity of HMS, I think it'd be a priority to lynch the HMS due to the fact that he now has the power to vigi and he knows link's identity, and from there the game has one additional phase before HMS wins and both humans and wolves lose.

Otherwise, if you're not a wolf, how do you know Maestro is the HMS?
If "Link" were Majora's Mask... if he got a mask first phase (possibly Goron, or none at all even), he would be able to blend in, as I mentioned, unless there is something you are aren't mentioning... or trying to deceive us with (which would mean that you'd be a genius wolf :P).

And, also, if I were a wolf, I stated that it would be a logical deduction to assume I was the brutal speaking on behalf of the seer, so, if you don't trust me... :P

About that last part... I have partial psychic abilities. 8) :P I really do have a strong sixth sense, though (may be either inherited or caused by head trauma at an early age, something for those scientists to study :P)...

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 10, 2013, 12:43:18 AMWe have less than 3 hours in the phase, and if BDS is telling the truth about seering Maestro orange, then we have two lynch targets with Maestro as the priority.

Other possibilities: BDS is the HMS and randomly decided it would be a good idea to pretend to seer Maestro?
BDS is a wolf who is lying about Maestro, which doesn't seem a likely possibility that Maestro is a fellow wolf. Why would a wolf pretend to seer a random human as HMS? I don't really know that either.
BDS is a human who pretended to seer Maestro to cause activity which would be incredibly stupid?

Goodness... :P Last game, people assumed I was a dumb wolf... and this game, people are assuming I'm just a dumb person all around!! :P My logic may be too "complex" to follow, but that doesn't mean I've gone cuckoo for cocoa puffs quite yet! :S Don't overthink it too much, though...

I can say, though, whether I'm a human or a wolf, I'm willing to make a sacrifice to catch (and bring to justice) the HMS: He's a dangerous foe for all.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

Jub said you don't have the Zora Mask, which I wasn't all that conviced of you having in the first place.

BlackDragonSlayer