TWG XLVIII: 72 Hours Remaining

Started by FSM-Reapr, February 03, 2013, 03:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

You could be right but doesn't the, "But I screwed up" part not cover for that? I don't know, I'm fishy about Winter just now.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on February 06, 2013, 03:00:54 PMI was just reading the thread again.  I wanna draw attention to the bolded print.  Waste his sniper?  Waste his sniper?  That would make sense if Liggy claimed to have the Deku Mask, but he claimed Zora.  Jub would not be wasting his sniper, because it would result in Liggy's death.  I guess it's not solid proof, but this is the fishiest thing by far I've seen yet.

Liggy.
Hmm...

Very interesting there... though, you forgot, if Liggy's claim was false, that would mean that he would probably be just a regular human, which WOULD mean that the wolves would be wasting their snipe, something they could use on a special human or Tingle.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

And also Liggy can't be a wolf if you want to base it on his no seering result, the wolves seer someone anyway and noone counterclaimed.

Winter

Quote from: Liggy on February 06, 2013, 04:15:12 AMSemi safety on Winter.  This is actually a safety, because I really won't be on for the rest of the phase.

In response to his most recent vote, I'm not sure where this is coming from.  I had a legitimate reason for not being able to supply a seering result (that being me volunteering four and a half hours directly after school, and forgetting that I did until that day).  I claimed Tingle (for clarification, you said Tribute, which was incorrect) in order to try and test Jub's humanity.  As it turns out, I accidentally posted it to the thread, so I had to reveal that the claim was fake.

My intentions are pure, but I will admit that I made some mistakes.  They were honest mistakes, but really nothing I should be prosecuted for.

Right, I meant Tingle.

Regarding my thoughts on Liggy.. It's very much a gamble, but I suppose me dying is a better outcome than Tingle and another human. I'm going to check the IRC here shortly

Toby

Jub3r7

Safety on Liggy because I don't want a phantom, and I only have a list of people I don't not suspect, rather than any particular suspicions.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

Liggy

Well you know.  I'm Tingle.  Thanks for killing me.  I had to make up a stupid excuse in order to not get wolf'd, because evidently retracting a claim accidently posted publicly is a stupid idea.  I coearly should've just kept the claim there and have two specials dead.  That would've been fun, right?

Jub3r7

Jub3r7 because I didn't know liggy already had votes on him.

Bubbles

The phase ended 4 hours ago? I dont think changing your votes will do anything. If it helps your first vote on Liggy wasnt on time either XD

the_last_sheikah

Uhhh, FSM?  Helllllllooooooooo, where are you?
I hope he's ok...
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SlowPokemon

Remember that time SuperFireKirby got grounded and the phase didn't end for two weeks and finally mg took over
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

the_last_sheikah

Seriously!? When was this? That's hilarious!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on February 06, 2013, 07:10:45 PMUhhh, FSM?  Helllllllooooooooo, where are you?
I hope he's ok...

Last time he was on was almost seven hours ago.... :/

Yugi

Holy shit the phase hasn't ended.

This is the greatest day of my life.