TWG XLVIII: 72 Hours Remaining

Started by FSM-Reapr, February 03, 2013, 03:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

Feel bad since it's her first game but I've been having a Tingle* since the start.

*;)

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on February 06, 2013, 07:22:07 AMFeel bad since it's her first game but I've been having a Tingle* since the start.

*;)
What. First of all it's a he. He was playing in the last game. And

Toby

davy

Can someone explain me why jub, who claimed to be a special, but was not sniped should be a player we all claim to?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: davy on February 06, 2013, 08:24:33 AMCan someone explain me why jub, who claimed to be a special, but was not sniped should be a player we all claim to?
Although Jub could easily be a wolf or the Happy Mask Salesman, I think that the fact he was not sniped may mean that the wolves could be trying to frame him (creating doubt, such as yours).

I may not be right, though, and I still don't entirely trust him...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

the_last_sheikah

safety on sheikah cause I'll be at bowling tonight when the phase ends.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

MaestroUGC

Right, well Verm earlier claimed to be Tingle, so the wolves probably attacked him in the hopes of killing both him and a blue. Since nobody else died, it would seem that he lied. Why? is the question we should be asking.

Liggy also claimed to be Tingle, I believe. I'm thinking the wolves took Verm's word over his when choosing who to wolf. Now this doesn't give us much of a lead, but it does tell us that Tingle is at least still alive.

Also, there are two tributes. So I'm not going to be so quick to trust Jub just yet.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

blueflower999

Safety on Social. Not having a Seering result makes this difficult...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 06, 2013, 11:11:31 AMAlthough Jub could easily be a wolf or the Happy Mask Salesman, I think that the fact he was not sniped may mean that the wolves could be trying to frame him (creating doubt, such as yours).

I may not be right, though, and I still don't entirely trust him...

This framage makes sense.  I can see that train of thought.

Also, after having read the how to play board again and again, I still don't understand the concept of a safety.  Can someone please explain?

Bubbles

The phase ends at 6 EST, correct (about half an hour)?

A safety technically is supposed to be used when you are not able to be online or be unavailable from the point you are posting to the end of the phase. It isn't really right to safety a playr who already has a vote. Many people misunderstand safeties as a "hesitant" vote instead of a "safety net" (see the relation there?".

If you dont know who to vote for, you dont safety. Meaning this Ill hesitantly vote for Yugi mainly because idk and I dont want an every player KitB

Bubbles

I just realized my last sentence didnt make sense but I think everyone can understand it XD

davy

I made it back in time. Safety on davy
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

And than I realise that I've been already safetied.

Sorry shadowkirby, but you seem the least helpful player atm.

EFitTrainr

Winter so I don't die. Now where are those chat logs!!
I like food.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Liggy on February 03, 2013, 05:24:13 PMI retract that claim.  I wanted to test if Jub was a wolf by trying to get him to waste his sniper on me, but I screwed up and claimed to the thread.  Whoops.

I was just reading the thread again.  I wanna draw attention to the bolded print.  Waste his sniper?  Waste his sniper?  That would make sense if Liggy claimed to have the Deku Mask, but he claimed Zora.  Jub would not be wasting his sniper, because it would result in Liggy's death.  I guess it's not solid proof, but this is the fishiest thing by far I've seen yet.

Liggy.