News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

TWG XLVIII: 72 Hours Remaining

Started by FSM-Reapr, February 03, 2013, 03:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

I'm going to saftey on shadowkirby for now.

The brutal happens when the brutal human dies; it doesn't indicate whether by lynching alone, or otherwise, or is it if the player just dies in general. FSM, clarify if you please.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

safety on Boy

If he hasn't been voted for I safety Maestro.

I'll be more useful when school ends this week.

EFitTrainr

dammit maestro
I was going to safety me too.
People should post chat logs.
I like food.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Yugi on February 05, 2013, 08:50:04 PMsafety on Boy

If he hasn't been voted for I safety Maestro.

Um, could you not put two votes in the same post?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Please remember that the safeties should be temporary, since it is absolutely necessary to discuss who to lynch, lest we lynch somebody important to the human cause.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Well actually safties shouldn't exactly be 'temporary', I think that's the wrong term?

They are sort of permanent because you're not really suppose to be able to post after you stick a safety down.

I'm probably wrong though.

Yugi

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on February 05, 2013, 11:33:13 PMThey are sort of permanent because you're not really suppose to be able to post after you stick a safety down.
Yes.

I can't be here when the phase ends so I made a safety.

Toby

I'll go for Hunter for being so quiet.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on February 05, 2013, 11:33:13 PMWell actually safties shouldn't exactly be 'temporary', I think that's the wrong term?

They are sort of permanent because you're not really suppose to be able to post after you stick a safety down.

I'm probably wrong though.

There hasn't exactly been any lynching discussion. If we are being rash and just vote for whomever we feel like, it is almost guaranteed that we will lynch a human.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Winter

There's not much to go on yet. It has been pretty funny though xD

Anyway, Liggy claimed tribute once, regardless of my opinions of that, that's a red character. he could be protecting himself early on as a wolf if he was. He also produced no seering result, which could also be circumstantial, or he could be leaving us in the dust with less knowledge.

Either way, nobody else has proven suspicious.

Anyone have some thoughts on this? I'd hate to be going in the wrong direction as much as you.

Liggy

Semi safety on Winter.  This is actually a safety, because I really won't be on for the rest of the phase.

In response to his most recent vote, I'm not sure where this is coming from.  I had a legitimate reason for not being able to supply a seering result (that being me volunteering four and a half hours directly after school, and forgetting that I did until that day).  I claimed Tingle (for clarification, you said Tribute, which was incorrect) in order to try and test Jub's humanity.  As it turns out, I accidentally posted it to the thread, so I had to reveal that the claim was fake.

My intentions are pure, but I will admit that I made some mistakes.  They were honest mistakes, but really nothing I should be prosecuted for.

Toby

Unless you claimed then checked your messages and found out that your partners said it was a bad idea.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 05, 2013, 08:08:27 PMThe brutal happens when the brutal human dies; it doesn't indicate whether by lynching alone, or otherwise, or is it if the player just dies in general. FSM, clarify if you please.
Shit, I'm having trouble understanding that. Looks like my English isn't so good after all.

So I think this is what you're asking me to say:
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on February 03, 2013, 03:00:21 PM15. Tingle - Brutal Human When killed, a randomly chosen, blue human will die. Knows that he's the Brutal Human.
If Tingle dies in any way his effect will activate. There are no exceptions that would stop Tingle's effect from happening.

Hunter of Souls

Safety on davy, 'cause I'm too busy tonight and I don't really have a clue who to vote.

Yes I've been inactive but there isn't too much to talk about. Posting something unuseful just for being active isn't really my style.

Quote from: Winter on February 06, 2013, 02:49:10 AMThere's not much to go on yet. It has been pretty funny though xD

Anyway, Liggy claimed tribute once, regardless of my opinions of that, that's a red character. he could be protecting himself early on as a wolf if he was. He also produced no seering result, which could also be circumstantial, or he could be leaving us in the dust with less knowledge.

Either way, nobody else has proven suspicious.

Anyone have some thoughts on this? I'd hate to be going in the wrong direction as much as you.

Liggy has the Zora Mask and he hasn't been counterclaimed. The Zora Mask would be too much to lose this early, so at least this Day Phase he shouldn't be lynched.
Insert something funny or something wise that makes you look like a cool person...