Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

TWG XLVIII: 72 Hours Remaining

Started by FSM-Reapr, February 03, 2013, 03:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

What is the point of discussing that xD

TheZeldaPianist275

So if the wolves have the Goron Mask, they can take out three people in one night? O_o

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on February 03, 2013, 06:37:59 PMSo if the wolves have the Goron Mask, they can take out three people in one night? O_o
Only two, unless they use the snipe.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Winter

one of them has a day power, that's why

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 03, 2013, 06:46:12 PMOnly two, unless they use the snipe.

I meant including the snipe.  Either way, wolvesies are powerful this game.  There's a lot of flexibility with the masks.

Jub3r7

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 03, 2013, 06:46:12 PMOnly two, unless they use the snipe.
Seeing that the guardian will guard me and that the wolves know it, it's pretty likely they'll snipe me tonight.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 03, 2013, 07:28:19 PMSeeing that the guardian will guard me and that the wolves know it, it's pretty likely they'll snipe me tonight.
?? Does the snipe hit through guard ??
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jub3r7

Yes, which is why it was a bad idea for me to claim.

Winter

True, but a snipe is exponentially more useful near the end of a game when they know who the HMS is

(admit it, it's all of our greatest foe)

also the total amount of players is less, making the 'one time use' bypass guardian kill kind of a waste right now.

Jub3r7

HEY, STARTING FROM HERE ON OUT, NOBODY CLAIMS WHICH MASK THEY HAVE!

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 03, 2013, 07:45:24 PMHEY, STARTING FROM HERE ON OUT, NOBODY CLAIMS WHICH MASK THEY HAVE!

Agree.  It really was never a good idea.

Yugi

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Winter

I don't know if we're utilizing IRC still, but the room that our main site links to is where I'm at, and will be when there's food for thought (not that there already isn't)