News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG XLVIII: 72 Hours Remaining

Started by FSM-Reapr, February 03, 2013, 03:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on February 03, 2013, 05:35:29 PMWHY WOULD YOU DO THAT

WE SAID NOT TO CLAIM TO THE THREAD

I still don't get what's happening.
Quote from: Winter on February 03, 2013, 05:36:07 PMGuys

stahhhhhhhhhhhhhppppp
Yes, let's use logic, people, and not get all confused; it's not helping anybody.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 03, 2013, 05:33:30 PMBubbles, counter-claiming won't protect me, I'm going to die from the wolves tonight.
-.- can you spell it out a little clearer? i dont think the wolves know i was lying yet

Jub3r7

tl;dr post!
Bubbles was trying to save me by confusing the wolves and claiming my role, but I didn't respond to her pm in time to say that it was a bad idea.

Liggy claimed Zora mask and both Verm and Liggy have claimed the Tingle role.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 03, 2013, 05:39:34 PMtl;dr post!
Bubbles was trying to save me by confusing the wolves and claiming my role, but I didn't respond to her pm in time to say that it was a bad idea.

Liggy claimed Zora mask and both Verm and Liggy have claimed the Tingle role.
Any we're just confusing ourselves in the process, which is never a good thing for the humans. D:

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

vermilionvermin

It's kind of hard not to claim your role when people are counterclaiming it.

FSM-Reapr

All I have to say is that

my spider senses are tingleling

Liggy

Here's the current claims: (in order)

Tat'l - Jub3r7
Zora Mask - Liggy

Here are the retracted claims: (in order of claiming)

Tingle - Liggy
Tingle - Verm
Tat'l - Bubbles (I think?)

This has been pretty hectic.

TheZeldaPianist275

Unless, of course, you have a reason to keep it secret.  LIKE GIVING THE WOLVES THE ABILITY TO KILL MORE PEOPLE.  If you're really Tingle, you should just have kept quiet and let the wolves wolf Liggy and then be disappointed by the lack of brutal.

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on February 03, 2013, 05:42:00 PMAll I have to say is that

my spider senses are tingleling

That was really lame.

Mashi

i am tatl
and zora mask
and tingle too
also please

water we taking abowt

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on February 03, 2013, 05:43:37 PMUnless, of course, you have a reason to keep it secret.  LIKE GIVING THE WOLVES THE ABILITY TO KILL MORE PEOPLE.  If you're really Tingle, you should just have kept quiet and let the wolves wolf Liggy and then be disappointed by the lack of brutal.
Yeah...
Right about now, we need to focus on getting organized, lest we doom ourselves before things get into full gear...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Winter

Jub3r7

Anyway, I still need blues to claim to me before I die so my death doesn't go to waste?
Please?

ill even tell you who the real tingle is
(neither verm nor liggy)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Liggy

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on February 03, 2013, 05:43:37 PMUnless, of course, you have a reason to keep it secret.  LIKE GIVING THE WOLVES THE ABILITY TO KILL MORE PEOPLE.  If you're really Tingle, you should just have kept quiet and let the wolves wolf Liggy and then be disappointed by the lack of brutal.

That was really lame.
But I have a mask.

Do you really want me dead?

TheZeldaPianist275

No.  Forgot you had a mask.  In that case, it was just a lame attempt by Verm.  You know what, why don't we just forget anything happened.  -__-

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on February 03, 2013, 05:53:27 PMNo.  Forgot you had a mask.  In that case, it was just a lame attempt by Verm.  You know what, why don't we just forget anything happened.  -__-
Starting anew might be the best thing at the current moment... (not too "new," but... :P)

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber