TWG XLVIII: 72 Hours Remaining

Started by FSM-Reapr, February 03, 2013, 03:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Now that the night phase is over, I think I finally should claim this. I'm Tingle.

At this point I think it's more important to take out a wolf than it is for me to remain hidden.
If you would like to see the hints I was trying to drop, please refer to page 8.  I knew for a fact the entire time that Liggy was NOT a wolf, and so he has my vote. Liggy.

blueflower999

............. >:(

I really can't post what I'm feeling right now.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jub3r7

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on February 14, 2013, 01:18:55 PMI knew for a fact the entire time that Liggy was NOT a wolf, and so he has my vote. Liggy.
If that guy's not a wolf, what's your reason for voting him? XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

TheZeldaPianist275

...wow, fail.  I meant Tingle. XD

EFitTrainr

Wtf FSM
Did you even check your pm's??
I like food.

Yugi

Well thanks to my already said reasons for suspecting him, that incredibly suspicious post at the start of Pg 23, and him completly ignoring me when I said I suspected him. I will vote for TZP.

TheZeldaPianist275

Arg, sorry about that Social.  I didn't want to say anything cause it was still the night phase and that would risk a wolfing.

FSM-Reapr

Liggy

Woah there TZP.  Now's a little late for fakeclaiming, isn't it?

TheZeldaPianist275

Of course it is.  Great thing I'm not fakeclaiming then.

What evidence do you have that I'm faking?

TheZeldaPianist275

Sorry, let me clarify: You're absolutely right, why on EARTH would I falseclaim this late in the game?  Because I'm not.  I've stayed hidden and let everyone believe you're Tingle.  But now there are so few players left, even though I've claimed and they could spare me to cast suspicion on me, the wolves very well might hit me simply because there are not many people left and by killing me they could take two humans out at once, practically ensuring their victory.

I don't expect you to immediately believe me over Liggy, but everyone needs to at least look at my case and my previous discussion with Liggy.

the_last_sheikah

TZP, I want to believe you, but your argument really doesn't add up for me.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

TheZeldaPianist275

Why do you want to believe me, and why doesn't it add up?

TheZeldaPianist275

Just realized: one more vote, and I'm insta'd.  Since it would appear that I'm going to be lynched, you guys are going to lose a special too.  If there are three wolves left and you lynch me, we're gone. (3 wolves-1 human) If there are two wolves left and you lynch me, you're gone. (2 wolves- 2 humans) The only case in which you can possibly win is if there is one wolf left when you lynch me (1 wolf-3 humans) in which case at least one of you is going to in the night phase.  If the game is still alive next day phase (1 wolf-2 humans) remember that someone was brutal'd at my lynching and that Liggy has been lying this entire time and to lynch him.  This is the ONLY sure way the humans can win.  It's looking pretty good for the wolves right now.

Yugi