News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG XLVIII: 72 Hours Remaining

Started by FSM-Reapr, February 03, 2013, 03:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 12, 2013, 09:01:24 PMYugi appears to be having a dissociative episode.

15:55      *** Yugi joined #twgnsm
topicccc
Topic set by bird on Mon Jan 21 2013 13:52:07 GMT+1100 (AUS Eastern Daylight Time)
15:55   Yugi   Hello other me
15:56   Fox   Hello
15:56   Yugi   Seen any good movies lately?
15:56   Fox   I saw that Truman show movie lately
15:56   Fox   It was good.
15:57   Yugi   Isn't it that movie where the guy discovers he's in a TV Show?
15:57   Fox   Yes
15:57   Fox   Not as good as layton though
15:57   Yugi   wait a minute
15:58   Yugi   I hate layton
15:58   Yugi   YOU'RE NOT ME.
15:58   Fox   LOOK IN MY EYES
15:58   Fox   YOU KNOW IT.
15:58   Yugi   YOU LIE
15:58   Yugi   I HATE LAYTON IPUEYFDFBOPISAUEHFBAEWPUIFB
15:59   Fox   FINAL FANTASY SUCKS
15:59   Yugi   YOU ARE NOT ME
16:00   Yugi   THE REAL ME WOULD NEVER HATE ON RPG'S!
16:00   Fox   fuck you
16:00   Yugi   fuck you
16:00   Fox   FUCK YOU!
16:00   Yugi   FUCK YOU!
16:01   Fox   I HATE YTOU
16:01   Fox   I'M LEAVING
16:01      *** Fox quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
16:01   Yugi   Good riddance
16:04      *** Fox joined #twgnsm
16:04   Fox   Also your're weeb shit
16:04   Fox   and you like hentai
16:04   Fox   so there
16:04   Fox   I SAID IT.
16:04   Yugi   Hey.
16:04   Yugi   I am a lot of Shit.
16:04   Yugi   But I am not weeb shit.
16:05   Fox   HAHAHAHHA
16:05   Fox   YOU SAID THAT YOU"RE SHIT
16:05   Fox   HAHAHHA
16:05   Fox   AHHAH
16:05   Yugi   FUCK YOU!
16:06   Fox   FUCK YOU
16:08   Yugi   I HATE YOU OTHER ME
16:08   Yugi   GO DIE IN A DITCH
16:08   Fox   GLADLY!
16:08   Fox   ROT IN HELL MOTHERFUCKER
16:08      *** Fox quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
16:09   Yugi   ...
16:09   Yugi   I hate other me.

MaestroUGC

I'd like to use this to prove that my opponent is an incompetent person, and a pathological liar.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 12, 2013, 09:13:12 PMI'd like to use this to prove that my opponent is an incompetent person, and a pathological liar.
FOUR TWENTY.

MaestroUGC

He also doesn't know what Schoolhouse Rock is.

Yugi

In a serious reason, I highly doubt that he has the Zora Mask. If anything, shadow probably has it, but since he doesn't like playing TWGs, he probably doesn't even know he got it. Odds a better that he's Majora, trying to ride on that fact to get me lynched.

You people seem to forget that there are two seers in play, one always a wolf, the other having a chance of being a wolf. BDS was HMS, and he took the Goron mask with him. Granted, most of the players aren't even online right now, so my lynch seems all too likely.

I pray you find the wolves well.

MaestroUGC

F*** it, going for broke.

I'm HMS, and you want to know something, it was fun until BDS had to out me in such a poorly handled manner. All he had to do, was at the begining of Day 3 was say as loudly and succinctly as possible "Maestro is HMS." But instead, he just sat on it and bungled his explaination. It would've been a swift insta had he just came out with it.

Also, he was Majora, so good on you humans. I have reason to believe that he's partners with Sheikah, he's normally a man of logic, but seemed to cling to my lynching on the ground sof "This is silly" and persisted even with a lack of evidence to do so. I have no idea who wolf No. 3 could be, and odds are good he's already dead.

Blueflower999 is Link. I figure if I'm giving the humans a helping hand I might as well be bipartisan about it and do the same for the wolves.

I'll run down the list as too who's who as best as I can know.

1. blueflower999 - Link
2. the_last_sheikah - Wolf
3. Jub3r7 - Tatl
4. vermilionvermin - Human
5. TheZeldaPianist275 -Human?
6. Winter - Human
7. MaestroUGC - HMS
8. Liggy - Tingle (yes, I still believe his claim)
9. Hunter of Souls - Human
10. Bubbles7689 - Mostly human.
11. davy/spit - Human, davy quit because he was bored, like any human would like to do.
12. BlackDragonSlayer - Majora
13. The Boy Who Cried Wolf - Human
14. shadowkirby - Human, he's his normal, inactive self
15. SocialFox/Yugi - Human

This is what I've been going off of until this point. Now, I was all set to just take the victory, but Yugi surprised me by working in silent. Yes, I could've vigi'd him, but I needed for Blue to not have the Deku mask, since lynching him would be impossible. The other Blue's will protect him, and if I tried to lead a lynch against him I'd run the risk of revealing myself (moot at this point). Relying on the wolves wolfing him isn't effective, especially if the Guard is still alive.

Now, at this point, my lynch is certain, so I'm playing devil's advocate. Petty? Maybe. I gave it a good shot, but as soon as BDS set his paranoid eyes on my I was done for. I tried to just shrug it off, but sheikah would not let it go. Complete with a 3rd party confirming it, my story has ended.

sic semper, villanis

FSM-Reapr

Couldn't update in the morning, I had 20 minutes of time and I had to send two e-mails.

I-I-I-INSTA!!!

-Deku Mask Holder will be seered brown. The holder cannot be sniped or vigi'd
-Goron Mask Holder will be seered navy. The holder can vigi someone during Night.
-Zora Mask Holder will be seered teal. The holder can seer someone during Night.

Night Phases last 24 hours, Day Phases 48. Every time a Night Phase begins the masks that the Happy Mask Salesman isn't holding will be re-distributed.

1. Happy Mask Salesman

Wolves:
2. Majora's Mask - Master Wolf Seer
3. Skull Kid - Sniper Wolf
4. Tael - Tribute Brutal Wolf

Humans:
5. Link - Hero of Time
6. Tatl - Tribute
7. Kaepora Gaebora - Guardian
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
13. Human
14. Human
15. Tingle - Brutal Human

Vote map(no votes given/changed after an insta count):

1. blueflower999
2. the_last_sheikah
3. Jub3r7
4. vermilionvermin
5. TheZeldaPianist275
6. Winter
7. MaestroUGC (Sheikah, Liggy, Yugi, blueflower999, TZP)
8. Liggy
9. Hunter of Souls
10. Bubbles7689

11. spitllama
12. BlackDragonSlayer
13. The Boy Who Cried Wolf

14. shadowkirby (spitllama)
15. SocialFox/Yugi

Thank god you people who didn't vote and had a phantom. That would have meant a one-game ban for you.

MaestroUGC didn't feel like jumping back in time because he wanted to see the moon crash. What a boss. Nobody knows what happened to him.

1. blueflower999 P
2. the_last_sheikah
3. Jub3r7
4. vermilionvermin
5. TheZeldaPianist275
6. Winter
7. MaestroUGC
8. Liggy P
9. Hunter of Souls
10. Bubbles7689
11. spitllama
12. BlackDragonSlayer
14. shadowkirby P
15. SocialFox/Yugi

You made the Fourth Day glitch happen. Congrats. But you still jumped back in time. Beginning of the Fourth Night.

24 hours remaining.

Night 4 ends 24 hours from now(1.30 PM GMT).

Mask re-roll!

TheZeldaPianist275

I don'flower what Maestro just said one bit. True, he knew he was going to die, but let's look at this from another angle. Do we have absolute seer proof that Maestro was the HMS? Because if not, he just tried to throw ALL suspicion off Blueflower, and Liggy to a lesser extent. If he was a wolf, then he could gain a lot from that post. We may not have gotten rid of the HMS just yet.

spitllama

Someone seer sheikah. I don't think we should waste it on blue because it's likely he'll get wolfed tonight.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Yugi

FSM-Reapr

spitllama went to look for a job from the Shooting Gallery. He ended up working as a target. (He was sniped)

Yugi

Any exact time the snipe was fired?

FSM-Reapr

Yugi

Okay. Let's go by Maestro's Logic and say that BDS was Majora. That means that there are two wolves left. Seeming as.

1.A sniping just happened.
2.The only phase with two deaths was night two.

Meaning that we have to lynch a wolf tomorrow if we want to win (unless there were three wolves, meaning that Humans are screwed).

That said. I'm getting a mild suspicioun of TZP.

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on February 13, 2013, 06:01:19 AMI don'flower what Maestro just said one bit. True, he knew he was going to die, but let's look at this from another angle. Do we have absolute seer proof that Maestro was the HMS? Because if not, he just tried to throw ALL suspicion off Blueflower, and Liggy to a lesser extent. If he was a wolf, then he could gain a lot from that post. We may not have gotten rid of the HMS just yet.
Maestro outright claimed HMS in his sort of death post. Plus, he said nothing about Liggy other than that he believes his claim of tingle. Plus (in my one experience as a good wolf). Wolves would want to push lynches so that they would be ignored (?).

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on February 03, 2013, 03:32:50 PMKay.  Hm.

The Happy Mask Salesman is concerning me a little bit.  Anybody holding a mask dies, the mask goes to him.  Meaning that toward the end of the game, there's going to be a strong chance that he'll get a mask from the deceased.  And it's not going to be terribly hard for him to take down Majora.  Add that to the fact he can't be wolfed, and that he can use the powers of any mask in his possession, and we have a formidable opponent, one who grows more so by the end of the game.  The rogue was more dangerous than the wolves last game; I think that's the case here.

[there were other quotes pertaining TZP's Worry of HMS as well. I'll find them later]

Okay we get it HMS is a difficult opponent stop advertising it. Wolves could have sneaked an easy victory because we were worrying about HMS, and you were worrying it even more than other people, I could see it as a way to make humans ignore wolves, or that worry was genuine.

I'm going to sleep.

FSM-Reapr

Jesus, I completely forgot about this.
I'm the worst host ever. ;_;

-Deku Mask Holder will be seered brown. The holder cannot be sniped or vigi'd
-Goron Mask Holder will be seered navy. The holder can vigi someone during Night.
-Zora Mask Holder will be seered teal. The holder can seer someone during Night.

Night Phases last 24 hours, Day Phases 48. Every time a Night Phase begins the masks that the Happy Mask Salesman isn't holding will be re-distributed.

1. Happy Mask Salesman

Wolves:
2. Majora's Mask - Master Wolf Seer
3. Skull Kid - Sniper Wolf
4. Tael - Tribute Brutal Wolf

Humans:
5. Link - Hero of Time
6. Tatl - Tribute
7. Kaepora Gaebora - Guardian
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
13. Human
14. Human
15. Tingle - Brutal Human

blueflower999 was attacked by a Gibdo.

1. blueflower999
2. the_last_sheikah
3. Jub3r7
4. vermilionvermin
5. TheZeldaPianist275
6. Winter
7. MaestroUGC
8. Liggy P
9. Hunter of Souls
10. Bubbles7689
11. spitllama
12. BlackDragonSlayer
14. shadowkirby P
15. SocialFox/Yugi

Dawn of the Next(Fourth) Day.

48 hours remaining.

Day 4 ends 48 hours from now(7.30 PM GMT).

(hopefully)

spitllama

Really? I just started playing. Hrm.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012