News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Games that PISS YOU THE F**K OFF

Started by Olimar12345, February 02, 2013, 12:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Just to clarify: This isn't the "Games you hate topic", it's a topic for games that piss you off. I don't hate slender or Rayman, they just drive me crazy. :P
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Cobraroll

SimCity(2013)?

Draconian DRM, tiny city tiles, no local saving and always-on-connection to Origin. If your connection is lost, the game times out. If connection can't be established (and it's having a Diablo-esque launch at the moment), the game can't start. I hope it will go down in history as the shining example of corporate greed creating a half-assed game in an attempt to cash in on a popular franchise, despite the fans constantly warning them that they're doing it the completely wrong way.

Oh, and the day the servers are turned off for good (in a few years) the game CD will only be useful as as pizza cutter. No servers, no playing. And coincidentally, no buying for me. Which is a shame, I loved the previous SimCity games (minus the dreadful Societies).
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

I've begun Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War, and I know it's going to be a hard, long run.

Can't wait.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Altissimo

Super Mario 64 is my favorite game but damn if Tick-Tock Clock and Tiny-Huge Island can't be sons of bitches at times

mastersuperfan

Pokémon.

When Draco Meteor misses 3 times in a row.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Nebbles

Quote from: Altissimo on December 26, 2015, 08:22:16 PMSuper Mario 64 is my favorite game but damn if Tick-Tock Clock and Tiny-Huge Island can't be sons of bitches at times

I died on Tick-Tock Clock doing the 100 coins. Had 93 coins and welp

It was a dark day.

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 26, 2015, 08:10:42 PMFUCK. UNDERTALE.
can confirm
Quote from: mastersuperfan on December 26, 2015, 08:26:27 PMPokémon.

my tackles miss 3 times in a row.  Bet you didn't even know tackle didn't have 100 accuracy.
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: Nebbles on December 26, 2015, 08:43:04 PMI died on Tick-Tock Clock doing the 100 coins. Had 93 coins and welp

It was a dark day.
lol
I remember doing that, but I had like 80 something and did it many times :P

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: mastersuperfan on December 26, 2015, 08:26:27 PMPokémon.

I have lost battles simply because a 95% accuracy move misses ONCE.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

12Mari0

Mario: Some sort of superman who can smash bricks with his head. Dies when he touches a turtle. Nintendo logic.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 26, 2015, 08:57:06 PMcan confirmmy tackles miss 3 times in a row.  Bet you didn't even know tackle didn't have 100 accuracy.

also Tackle has 100% accuracy as of Black and White forward
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 29, 2015, 04:32:13 PMShovel Knight. So much.
it's definitely frustrating, I can't tell you how many times I died
but the nice thing about it was I could tell how I died and could adjust my playstyle accordingly to make it through the particular obstacle.  It also looks really freaking cool when you speedrun through a level in the golden armor
unmotivated

Nebbles

My difficult mode run of Sacred Stones has gone from difficult to ridiculously unfair.

An enemy had a 6 percent chance to hit me, and did. This is already absurdly bad luck, but in previous Fire Emblem games, there was this fun thing called True Hit that used two random numbers to calculate your hit chance. So, in reality, the opponent had a 0.78 chance to land their attack on me.

Aaaaand they did, and a few turns later, I missed an 82 hit chance, which with True Hit, is 93.70.

Needless to say, I'm taking a break from this run for a while.