News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Games that PISS YOU THE F**K OFF

Started by Olimar12345, February 02, 2013, 12:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

that game....I really didn't like it. It wasn't as scary as everyone made it sound, and it had no purpose.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Bubbles

Kirby Mass Attack. Idk why but I played this on a plane and came dangerously close to smashing it against the floor. I wasnt even losing badly or anything, it just bothered me.

Probably because I played it for 3 hours straight ::)

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 02, 2013, 05:05:23 PMEhh... ehh... ehh... have you beaten it...?
Of course not! Has anyone here beaten Battletoads? (I always die on level 3 THOSE DARN HOVERBIKE-THINGS)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

blueflower999

Do you play Battletoads on NES, or emulator?

Personally, I use NES. Which means I have Game Genie.  8)

Haven't beaten it though. I really don't have that kind of time. But then again, I haven't gotten stuck for hours on end either, as long as I have infinite lives. Without infinite lives, I can't beat the bike stage on level 3.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dudeman

Emulator. Doesn't make any difference.

Yugi

I find it funny that Dudeman's computer has censored piss.

Dudeman

Does that all the time. And I have NO idea why.
Oh, look. It did it again.

blueflower999

Dudeman, do you like Battletoads? Because I like it, just think it's really hard.

And lol, piss isn't even a real swear.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

ehh it's not that severe but it is a bit coarse, still it's funny. I haven't noticed anything like that before. XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.