News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

It's nifty. Definitely better than most of what I've heard. Still not a huge trap fan though, I'm more of a DnB kind of guy.

Listened to this at least 50 times in the past week. NEW ALBUM IN A MONTH.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

I'm very into or familiar the trap scene either, but I wanted to post that to say and make you realize how not all trap
is bad although tbf listening to the mainstream trap you usually hear feels like scraping a shit barrel

DrP

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/sleeper-agent/sleeper-agent-waves-1[/soundcloud]

Sleeper Agent, Wages. Because this is what I have stuck in my head now.

So I guess the SoundCloud embeds work!

mikey

after doing some research I've concluded that I have no clue which kind of trap you guys are talking about.
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

[Insert Star Wars General Akbar Meme Here]
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

KefkaticFanatic

Such a great song+mv combo
nsfw though

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

DrP

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Only Plants Vs. Zombies can make music this disgusting work so well.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

King Sammer

Birabuto Kingdom.
The nostalgia this brings back...
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

AwesomeYears

This game brings so much memories from my childhood and possibly my favourite game for the PS2! The gameplay is excellent, it's humorous at times, the lottery is addicting, the minigames is my live and life and the music, is, wonderful!

Yugi