News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

I suppose imagine dragons and avicii are both alright.
Haven't heard of most of those though xD
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

^eh, those are probably the worst two on his list honestly. And Capital Cities.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 07, 2014, 08:06:05 AM^eh, those are probably the worst two on his list honestly. And Capital Cities.
Those are the ones that aren't pure alt/indie/rock.. they have pop/house/etc.. I do want variety (my 2011 list is the crazy one with the variety)

Though I do love Imagine Dragons -- and I've liked them before they were popular.

But the list is just awesome!

SuperFireKirby

Just realized you have Kongos on there. I saw them opening for The Airborne Toxic Event Wednesday night. Had no idea who they were until then, but they were pretty cool(their sound guy did an awful job though).

Sum bands 4 u:
Built to Spill
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes
The Mountain Goats
Beirut
Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin
Matt & Kim
Grizzly Bear
Foals
The Airborne Toxic Event
Pavement
Bon Iver

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

I'll look into Most.

I know of a few (namely Bon Iver)

And I do have a problem with Bon Iver.

The songs I like from them are already on prior year lists

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

FierceDeity

Having some serious honor band nostalgia right now. The first movement's my favorite :3

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

I'm a sucker for techno, house, electro and electro swing nowadays. The irony doe

Plus my fetish for blue haired girls was revived. #Cirno<3

SuperFireKirby

Ugh, pentatonix. Not a big fan of those doofs in the least bit.

Waddle Bro

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Pit0010

TT^TT First music video that made me cry :<
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030