1 (5%)
Untitled - Liggy - [LINK]
4 (20%)
It's Complicated - The Boy Who Cried Wolf - [LINK]
2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: February 02, 2013, 06:28:02 AM

SlowPokemon

Everyone needs to take a chill pill, just vote when the time comes. FSM having cancer shouldn't have anything to do with this thread. (I'm still confused as to why Yugi posted that chat log in the first place.)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Toby

Waddle Bro

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 29, 2013, 03:15:01 PMStill, you did say it, just letting you know it's not funny.
Lol he always makes those jokes xD

Toby

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bird

Hope FSM gets better soon.

I'll add my game later tonight probably. Additionally, we'll open the poll for voting at 8:00 PM CST on Thursday (the 31st).
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

the_last_sheikah

I'll try to spruce up my Red vs. Blue game for next round I think.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

blueflower999

But that does mean that I can be mad when people say mean things about it.  ::)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

because what I said was "meaner" than what socialfox said

blueflower999

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 29, 2013, 04:05:26 PMbecause what I said was "meaner" than what socialfox said
...I never said that. Don't drag me into this. Waddle didn't seem to take great offense to it, so none of you should either.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

vermilionvermin

My only comment for any of the games is for FSM's:

I think your game would be better if Happy Mask Salesman knew who got the masks.  That way, he can push for lynches on the people who have them, and humans can potentially get a better handle on who the Happy Mask Salesman is.

I'm also not sure how I feel about the masks being permanent now.  Because of this, it's much harder for the Happy Mask Salesman to win.  Anyone who gets the Deku or Goron mask can easily prove their humanity, and this problem is only exacerbated if the masks are redistributed every day.  On the other hand, if the wolves don't get the masks, they could be in big trouble, and it'd make it very difficult for the Happy Mask Salesman to win.

Yugi

Quote from: vermilionvermin on January 29, 2013, 04:36:34 PMvery difficult for the Happy Mask Salesman to win.
But that's what makes it FUN.