1 (5%)
Untitled - Liggy - [LINK]
4 (20%)
It's Complicated - The Boy Who Cried Wolf - [LINK]
2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: February 02, 2013, 06:28:02 AM

SlowPokemon

Actually I checked when I made the game, the account names are available.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Would the players make the accounts themselves or would the login information be given to them?

Waddle Bro

THE ONE WHO MAKES THE YUKI NAGATO ACCOUNT MUST NAME IT

YUKI.N_

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 29, 2013, 12:25:04 PMWould the players make the accounts themselves or would the login information be given to them?

The second.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

TWG: The Dangerous Flora and Fauna of Umbra
Backstory: Many years ago, the war on the planet Umbra ended. The war hero Agent 819, who single-handedly took out the dark leader UMBRA, went back to the galactic capital planet, never to return to Umbra until the year of his death... but his story is another story, not to be told here...

Umbra is quickly becoming a point of interest for tourists. The super-company Micro Budget Ships Inc. is funding a new, experimental program to safely guide boatloads of these tourists through the planet on a specific route, highlighting the major natural features.

Unfortunately for the company, the illusions still remain on Umbra, even after the evil left the planet: the local flora and fauna have gotten hungry, and weak-minded tourists are on the menu...

The Flora and Fauna; Wolves
1: Miju-maron: Master Wolf (as the Miju-marons are giant, carnivorous plants, they can't do much unless people walk right into their lairs, though this doesn't affect the role any)
2: Gialux: Wolf
3: Gi-Jinado: Wolf
4: Ryu-jin: Infective "oni" wolf. In the case that Ryu-jin is lynched, the player sends a PM to the host, "passing" the role on to another player (player is turned red). If the player is a wolf or tour guide, the power does not take effect. Is the only wolf who does not know his teammates.

Micro Budget Ships Tour; Humans
5: Tour Guide 1: Guardian; can guard one player per night, excluding self.
6: Tour Guide 2: Seer; is told results at end of night phase.
7: Tour Guide 3: Psychic; is told the number of wolves and if the red human is left in the game at the end of every day phase (after lynching). This excludes the "revived" Ryu-jin.
8: Tourist: Human.
9: Tourist: Human.
10: Tourist: Human.
11: Tourist: Human.
12: Tourist: Human.
13: Tourist: Human
14: Tourist: Human
15: Tourist: Acts like a wolfsbane, except that the wolfing is redirected to another human player. Will be told he's a normal human.
16: Tourist: Acts like a wolfsbane, except that the wolfing is redirected to another human player. Will be told he's a normal human.

Because Ryu-jin does not know who the other wolves are, and visa versa, only the first wolfing vote is accepted.
There are no special victory conditions.

This game WILL have a story, revealed between phases (both day and night), in average-sized paragraphs.

Special Gimmick: Navigation; throught the game, the tour moves across various parts of the planet Umbra, on a course determined randomly (though areas cannot repeat until three other locations have been visited). Each area gives special, temporary effects to certain roles (please excuse the terrible "Google translate Latin" :P):

Overworld: Seer is told exact role of seered player.
Palus Magna (swamp): Miju-maron gets two lynching votes.
Dire ad Aqua (underwater ocean): Gialux is seered as green.
Stone Causeway: No effects.
Ignis Parva (inside of a volcano): Gi-Jinado gets two lynching votes.
Sacred Catacombs: Guard can guard two people.
In Specus Caverna (cave inside a cavern underneath the volcano): Ryu-Jin can seer.
Ruins of Ultima Fini (mechanical core of the planet): No effects.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Yugi

Waddle Bro

Yugi

Well as soon as a wolf is revived, and if Tatl claims, that wolf will be firestormed.

Bird

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 29, 2013, 12:59:54 PMThe second. (I will make the accounts and give the players the login info.)
Normally, I would say you should get this okayed by the staff, but they don't care about anything, so go ahead!
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro

Quote from: FSM through a text messageblueflower is super coll

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro

Toby

Waddle/FSM: If the person holding the Deku mask is sniped will the snipers ability be lost?

Can the guardian guard himself?

When the tribute dies and revives someone is that player protected from everything but an insta?