1 (5%)
Untitled - Liggy - [LINK]
4 (20%)
It's Complicated - The Boy Who Cried Wolf - [LINK]
2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: February 02, 2013, 06:28:02 AM

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 29, 2013, 07:51:31 PMThe reason why Ryu-Jin doesn't know his partners is because, if he didn't, his power would have a greater chance of succeeding (meaning that there might as well just be four wolves), aside from the three specials. Having blinders brings up the possibility of him being wolfed (which would negate the power), adding an extra level of strategy.

You're correct about the wolfsbane. Do you suggest that I add the four "extra" players as permanent players?
Hmmm; before voting begins, I'll make a few changes to my game as well based on this.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Okay guys so I'm writing down everything about my game and how it will plan out and stuff, I've made some slight edits that I'll stick in later if not now (on phone). Quite a big change (sort of) that will be made is that all the super powers powers (excluding the basic ones) will dissappear after night 3 (apart from the 'Pass it on' Team's)
I will also give everyone a tempo guard (Meaning everyone has a guard on them until seer'd or vigi'd by someone)

Toby

Okay, game edited. Uh, every team has 5 seers, 5 kills and 5 guards but not team 'Specifics' (team 5). Is that okay? Team 5 are the ones who choose the team to use the power on, one time only.

BlackDragonSlayer

I've decided to add the navigation "gimmick" to my game; read the interesting effects and comment. :P
And please excuse the terrible "Google Translate Latin." :P I don't know Latin, unfortunately, but I have Latin names for the areas of Umbra. D:

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Liggy

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 30, 2013, 10:32:23 AMAh what the Hell,  said I would post a faction game so here goes!

TWG: It's Complicated.

I don't think this game is as balanced as it could be.  The Green team has an advantage, in that one of their members can claim and have themselves killed without too much of a disadvantage for their team.  The orange team has powers that are really easy to prove, while the purple team has powers that are really easy to fake.  Also, the purple team kinda gets the short end of the stick, and the blue team can do everything the red team can do and more.

Toby

Urghfhgnf

Purple has a 2/3 chance of finding out a teammate with the first seer though, and guardian is guaranteed to guard his team and the vig is guaranteed to not kill their team with 1 kill so their quite powerful.

Oh wait, I should change the 1 shot all round guard to not blocking off team kills and seer's...

Thiannon

Whoops, my mistake, BDS. I didn't realize that Ryu-jin's full role was passed to his chosen player. I'm dead set against conversion roles, personally, but I certainly wouldn't tell you to take it out of the game. In that case, you definitely made the right call in not letting him know the other wolves, and the game is likely pretty balanced.

Also Bird nice faction game there!
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

Yugi

Sorry, I really don't like it when people use a sickness for their or another persons advantage. This happens a lot where I come from, and these are the people that laughed at and bullied one of my friends for having breast cancer.

Toby

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

FSM-Reapr

You can remove that "Updated Link" from the poll, I already made the final changes to the game this morning, meaning Waddle's post is now useless.

davy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 29, 2013, 01:34:44 PMSpecial Gimmick: Navigation; throught the game, the tour moves across various parts of the planet Umbra, on a course determined randomly (though areas cannot repeat until three other locations have been visited). Each area gives special, temporary effects to certain roles (please excuse the terrible "Google translate Latin" :P):

Overworld: Seer is told exact role of seered player.
Palus Magna (swamp): Miju-maron gets two lynching votes.
Dire ad Aqua (underwater ocean): Gialux is seered as green.
Ignis Parva (inside of a volcano): Gi-Jinado gets two lynching votes.
In Specus Caverna (cave inside a cavern underneath the volcano): Ryu-Jin can seer.
Ruins of Ultima Fini (mechanical core of the planet): No effects.

I like the locations BDS. However, most of the locations give the wolves an advantage. Isn't it better to create some more locations that benifit the special humans, or even locations that make normal humans stronger?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Waddle Bro

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: davy on January 31, 2013, 06:45:45 AMI like the locations BDS. However, most of the locations give the wolves an advantage. Isn't it better to create some more locations that benifit the special humans, or even locations that make normal humans stronger?
I added one more location that doubles the guard's power, and another location with no effect.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi