1 (5%)
Untitled - Liggy - [LINK]
4 (20%)
It's Complicated - The Boy Who Cried Wolf - [LINK]
2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: February 02, 2013, 06:28:02 AM

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 02, 2013, 07:27:21 PMQuestion: If it hasn't done well before, why did you put it up again, knowing the stakes?
Because I've changed it, especially recently, and because I only have one other significant game idea (involving the "travel gimmick" as well, although implemented in a different way) that I feel is particularly inspired, although it will most likely fare the same.

However, although the premise is slightly-less "recycled" (meaning, I have used different parts of the Umbra story before, though fortunately, it is something that you can cram backstory into, although that's going off of the point), there is, in my opinion, less "meat on the bones" in terms of story.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

vermilionvermin

I think your game's got a lot of nifty ideas, but the conversion role is a deal-breaker for me personally.  Conversions make any thoughts that another player is acting human worthless because they could easily be converted.  Additionally, it really sucks to be converted.  All the work you've been putting in to help your team ends up hurting your chances of winning!

EDIT:  A few questions about some roles:

Can Ryu-Jin wolf?

What happens if the two Millers are the only two humans remaining?  Can the wolves wolf them or what?

If the wolves wolf a Miller, are the special humans included in the list of people who could die in their place?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: vermilionvermin on February 02, 2013, 08:32:41 PMI think your game's got a lot of nifty ideas, but the conversion role is a deal-breaker for me personally.  Conversions make any thoughts that another player is acting human worthless because they could easily be converted.  Additionally, it really sucks to be converted.  All the work you've been putting in to help your team ends up hurting your chances of winning!

EDIT:  A few questions about some roles:

Can Ryu-Jin wolf? Response: Yes, but only if he submits the wolfing vote first.

What happens if the two Millers are the only two humans remaining?  Can the wolves wolf them or what? Response: I never really thought about that before (because there was originally only one), but that would be essential (so the answer would probably be yes), since it would mean that the humans might have a better chance of winning in that situation, because they control the lynch

If the wolves wolf a Miller, are the special humans included in the list of people who could die in their place? Response: Yes, any humans, but that excludes the other red human.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber