Untitled - Liggy - [LINK]
4 (20%)
It's Complicated - The Boy Who Cried Wolf - [LINK]
2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: February 02, 2013, 06:28:02 AM

Mashi

I'm off to school!!!

Additionally, we'll open the poll for voting at 8:00 PM CST on Thursday (the 31st).

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya II - SlowPokemon - [LINK]
72 Hours Remaining - FSM-Reapr - [LINK] [UPDATED LINK]
Whatever Bird's Game Is Called - Bird - [LINK]
The Dangerous Flora and Fauna of Umbra - BlackDragonSlayer - [LINK]
Untitled - Liggy - [LINK]
It's Complicated - The Boy Who Cried Wolf - [LINK]

SlowPokemon

TWG: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya II

Haruhi Suzumiya is at it again, forcing the SOS Brigade to do all sorts of insane shenanigans.  This time she has the gang acting in a mystery-themed stage play she scripted, starring Itsuki Koizumi and Ryoko Asakura as the murderers. However, due to Haruhi's wish for a true mystery, her powers inadvertently switch up all the performers' minds the night before the play, meaning that potentially no one other than her is actually in their own body! It's up to Kyon, your host and narrator--who has also miraculously remained in his original body--and the rest of the performers to deduce in whose bodies Koizumi and Asakura actually are.

List of true roles with according colors:
1. Itsuki Koizumi
2. Ryoko Asakura

3. Yuki Nagato
4. Mikuru Asahina
5. Tsuruya
6. Taniguchi
7. Kunikida
8. President of the Computer Club
9. Kimidori
10. Kyon's Sister
11. Okabe
12. Shamisen

12 accounts will be made, similarly to the game in which none of us knew one another's identity. The twelve accounts will match the names of the roles listed above. No one will be told who is which account except the wolves. For instance, if Jub3r7 signed up, it might happen that his account name is the role of Kyon's Sister, so he would get the account information for that one and post in the thread using that one. However, his TRUE role would be that of Taniguchi, which he would not be informed of--he would only be told that he's a human. Mashi, similarly, might sign up and get the account of Yuki Nagato, but his true role will be that of Ryoko Asakura. He will be informed of this, as well as the account name ONLY of the other wolf--not the true NSM user name.

Every "Act" (Night) Phase, the TRUE Koizumi and Asakura (not necessarily the ACCOUNT Asakura and Koizumi) will kill one of the humans. Every "Intermission" (Day) Phase, the remaining players will lynch one of their own, trying to discover and kill the two wolves.  After every death, there will be a cardflip revealing the deceased's true role.

A couple things to note:
1. It's possible that an account and true role will match up, given that everything will be randomized.
2. No posting in the thread with your real NSM account, only the one given to you.
3. NO ONE should reveal his or her true NSM username to anyone, even as a joke. That ruins the anonymity.
4. Players should not spend the game guessing others' true identities. Again, that ruins the point of the anonymity.

It's not overly complicated once you think about it. It would be a great deal of fun if everyone participated.

Also, I would shorten the list of players to 10 if not enough people wanted to play.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

internet cafe ftw

AJDFYKAVFCKAWVFA;KUVWFUCBWK:UQOEBFQO8HOLY SHIT THAT LOOKS AMAZING SLOW

Apparently you have a new system now but I'll post this anyways.

You have no idea how much I want to host this game. I will stay in NSM for this one game at least, so it would be great if I would win :3

TWG XLVIII: 72 Hours Remaining

Universal effect: Masks(items)
There are three masks distributed in the beginning of the game to randomly chosen players(this doesn't include the Happy Mask Salesman):
-Deku Mask Holder will be seered brown. The holder cannot be sniped or vigi'd
-Goron Mask Holder will be seered navy. The holder can vigi someone during Night.
-Zora Mask Holder will be seered teal. The holder can seer someone during Night.

Night Phases last 24 hours, Day Phases 48. Every time a Night Phase begins the masks that the Happy Mask Salesman isn't holding will be re-distributed.

1. Happy Mask Salesman
The objective of the Happy Mask Salesman is to get all the masks and have Majora's Mask dead. If he manages to do that, he wins. The game will end when Happy Mask Salesman wins.
If a player holding a mask dies, the mask automatically transfers to Happy Mask Salesman. Happy Mask Salesman can use the secondary powers of the masks that he's holding(=seer/vigi). The masks Happy Mask Salesman is holding won't be re-distributed when the cycle begins again. Can only die through a lynching. Will be told who will receive the masks in the beginning of every Night(not which masks though).

Wolves:
2. Majora's Mask - Master Wolf Seer
3. Skull Kid - Sniper Wolf Can snipe a player of his choice anytime in any point of the game. One-time use.
4. Tael - Tribute Brutal Wolf During a Day Phase, this player can tribute(this player dies) him/herself by sending a PM to the host, to revive somebody dead permanently. One time use. This power doesn't supersede an insta. If lynched, this player can take another player down with him.

Humans:
5. Link - Hero of Time When masks are distributed, Link always gets a mask.
6. Tatl - Tribute During a Day Phase, this player can tribute(this player dies) him/herself by sending a PM to the host, to revive somebody dead permanently. One-time use. This power doesn't supersede an insta.
7. Kaepora Gaebora - Guardian Cannot guard Link or self.
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
13. Human
14. Human
15. Tingle - Brutal Human When killed, a randomly chosen, blue human will die. Knows that he's the Brutal Human.

Waddle Bro

Two awesome games, so I guess I won't be posting Doctor Two this time.

I think I'll take a small break from TWG/NSM when FSM comes back. I'm pretty stressed out already and I think I'll have to clear up my head a bit.

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Kman96

Oh my god Slow, I want to play that so bad.

...I've never had an alt :'(
Party Hard!
[close]

davy

FSM, if link gets the zora mask and gets a green seering result, that player is confirmed human because MW is seer'd blue and there's no other role seer'd in that color. Additionally, once an alliance is formed and the MW hasn't counterclaimed a role, a blue result will surely be a MW, because outside the alliance roles there are no roles seer'd blue.

Speaking of alliances, if the humans complete an alliance, they're next to unstoppable. Link claimes, has a 1/3 chance of being protected from being sniped or vigi'd, so the wolves wouldn't waste a snipe on them. The guard can just guard the tribute, so that the wolves don't know if link is guarded, and even if he's not guarded and wolf'd, the tribute can just revive him. If the guardian dies, the tribute can revive him too, and the wolves will have to take a guess wheter the guardian will be guarding himself, or if he is guarding Link. Additionally, if the wolves manage to kill Link, it will only cause the salesman to come closer to his goal, so the wolves probably don't even want Link to die. Of course, if a wolf succesfully manages to counterclaim a role, this can be prevented, but in past games we have seen no wolf has ever succeeded in doing so, so I think the game is quite human sided.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Waddle Bro

Thanks davy, you just made me to send a super long text to him. >:O

Thanks for the comments Davy.
I'll be having a text message discussion with Waddle about how to make it balanced.

Davy 4 TWC

Toby

A possible problem with Slows, the account names might be taken. I'm sure that can be solved with '_' or 'x' stuff.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 29, 2013, 11:56:14 AMA possible problem with Slows, the account names might be taken. I'm sure that can be solved with '_' or 'x' stuff.
I doubt that.

Toby

QuoteI'll be having a text message discussion with Waddle about how to make it balanced.

Waddle Bro

Toby

You're on Waddles account, is that FSM? Haxor.

Waddle Bro

Toby