TWG XLVII - Relax, I'm a Doctor Post Game

Started by MaestroUGC, January 28, 2013, 10:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 29, 2013, 12:16:42 AMI understand why you thought me seer claim was false..

The Boy Who Cried Wolf for Human MVP- Started off a suspicion on a wolf and pushed for the lynch on day 1, he then correctly seer'd Liggy and Dude. Overall well done performance, pitty the Humans found out you were a wolf!
What.

1. You were a wolf.
2. You pushed a lynch against your partner.
3. Apples.
4. You wolfed the real seer, putting loads of suspicion on you.

Bubbles

So was this whole game just lucky luck since every wolfing was a special role?

Toby

You kept wanting me to seer who we were wolfing like wut.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bird on January 28, 2013, 10:52:48 PMBDS got lucky.

There, I said it!!!
This is correct. I don't get why he claimed miller.
The ONLY thing that saved you was the reason I gave you, when I was assuming you were a wolf.
QuoteWhy can't we lynch BDS now?
If we do that, the Rogue will win. He'll kill TBWCW with his other hit, meaning the last wolf is dead and the Rogue has survived until the end and killed Dr. Doom.
It was a MASSIVE stroke of luck that you randomly hit Sheikah with one of your hits.

Imagine, all of this would have been avoided if Dude would have been active and given me his Screwdriver.(unfortunately I was asleep when Mash replaced him)

I BLAME THE SUN FOR OUR LOSS

take that sun

Dude

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Dude on January 29, 2013, 07:01:25 AMSowwy guise.
No, I can't let you take the blame dear Touhou buddy!

It was me why we lost, no one else.

<3 Dude 4ever

vermilionvermin

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 29, 2013, 03:40:22 AMSo was this whole game just lucky luck since every wolfing was a special role?

It was only mildly lucky night 1.  I wolfed Hunter because I thought it was odd that he, as a newer player, wasn't more curious about Waddle's "plan".  This led me to believe that Hunter and Waddle were both specials or at the very least people Bird trusted.  Given that 3/7 of our options to wolf (Liggy and Bird weren't really choices at that point) were specials and we were pretty sure Socialfox wasn't one, it was only a little bit lucky.  From there, Waddle was the alliance leader with an alive guardian, so he wasn't wolfed, and neither Socialfox nor BDS would have been up for consideration since they counterclaimed each other.  At that point we either killed a special or ended the game.

Going back, I probably should have counterclaimed Waddle's role.  At that point, Bird would have made the humans force a KITB and lynch me, and then TBWCW could have claimed miller mildly convincingly and sheikah could have claimed seer.

Waddle Bro

I can't believe you didn't figure out that you could trade the items to bust false-claimers. Even Bird didn't figure that out.

Toby

I realised that before the game started but it was too good to say outloud.

Waddle, I can't believe you didn't know BDS was the rogue, everyone knew it but you I think. Didn't I mension it when you were lynching me?

Still can't believe you lynched me, even though I was a wolf my seering was correct and I felt like I was a seer! Literally! I was gorgetting I was a wolf! I was in dah moooood.

Waddle Bro

I think you played well, but seriously, Bubbles didn't have any points against him.

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 29, 2013, 08:04:49 AMWaddle, I can't believe you didn't know BDS was the rogue, everyone knew it but you I think. Didn't I mension it when you were lynching me?
No. But you're forgetting that all of your your partners were wolves meaning you knew BDS was the rogue :P

Nothing that you said was worthy of believing. I was right.

Toby

Yeh but 2 wolves aren't going to claim miller, especially if one was Verm.

Waddle Bro

the_last_sheikah

Yeah, there wasn't a good game for the wolves.  I was actually intending to leave the game Night 1 and give Mashi my spot because I wasn't that into this game, but I stuck around for whatever reason.
Night 3, I knew I was boned, so I tried to wolf Dude, who Boy thought was Strangelove, and that clearly didn't work.

IMO, the wolves had no chance to win this game.  Humans had better powers and had items, Wolves got bland, traditional powers and general blah.  Maybe if the wolves had some new, interesting powers, and item, or even different colors, maybe a chance could be had.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Waddle Bro

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!