News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Which character would you like to see most in SSB4?

Started by SlowPokemon, January 25, 2013, 01:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which character would you like to see most in SSB4?

Professor Layton
Skull Kid
Dunsparce

BlackDragonSlayer

I'd like to see more (a lot more, hehe) Sega characters in SSB4, aside from just Sonic (Knuckles and Tails, hopefully!).

Characters (8, including Knuckles and Tails): Gunstars Red, Blue, and Green, Earthworm Jim, Altered Beast hero, Vectorman.

Assist Trophies (7 more): Gain Ground characters, Ristar, ToeJam & Earl, Ecco the Dolphin, Pulseman, Sketch Turner, Rocket Knight.

Hmmm... the Super Smash Brothers Moveset Competition has inspired me to try and make potential movesets for these characters... :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

JDMEK5

Quote from: Yugi on January 25, 2013, 02:58:21 PMI always thought that Young Link was a clone of Link.
He was different. I mastered both. Take my word for it, they are more different than you'd imagine.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Yugi

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

see if it's on the wii u, maybe dunsparce could bury himself and travel underground and only the wii u gamepad holder could know his location. Could pop out in so many unpredictable locations

Just saying.

Nebbles

Quote from: Winter on January 30, 2013, 08:50:24 PMsee if it's on the wii u, maybe dunsparce could bury himself and travel underground and only the wii u gamepad holder could know his location. Could pop out in so many unpredictable locations

Just saying.

See? Winter gets it.

But then again, I'm very biased towards Dunsparce due to the solo run I performed.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Winter

I always made sure to catch a Dunsparce. He's a toughie. At least if you haven't gotten great balls yet.

TheZeldaPianist275

I think Nintendo said a while back that they were planning on not bringing in third party characters anymore....

Jub3r7

Dunsparce also becomes a terrible threat in the metagame if you don't take it out fast enough; after paralyzing you with body slam/serene grace, it uses flinching moves/serene grace to prevent you from moving at all. :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]