News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG XLVII - Relax, I'm a Doctor

Started by MaestroUGC, January 22, 2013, 10:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

Wait a minute, do you mean you fake claimed seer to protect a very suspicious person, socialfox?

I might be wrong here but this seems like BDS was protecting his wolf partner and when it had been said that 2 wolves claimed 1 role due to lack of communication, BDS changed his claim.

Waddle Bro

I already gave a good reason why we won't lynch BDS today. I want everyone to remember that.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 27, 2013, 11:50:06 AMWait a minute, do you mean you fake claimed seer to protect a very suspicious person, socialfox?

I might be wrong here but this seems like BDS was protecting his wolf partner and when it had been said that 2 wolves claimed 1 role due to lack of communication, BDS changed his claim.
I'm not that much of a fool, Boy, although you might often like me to be so. :P That would mean that all three wolves would have had to claim the same role, and Hunter would have to be the miller.

It's obvious, whether I'm the seer or not, and whether you trust me or not, that Yugi-Fox is human.

If I were a wolf, I would not hesitate to stay fake-claiming the miller role as a guise, and let Yugi-Fox be lynched (if he were the wolf, he would be a sacrifice to make in order to preserve me), at which point I would be the miller, unchallenged in my authority as miller until the post game. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Liggy

The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

Seering me is a ridiculous idea.  If I wasn't human, I'd likely be the Master Wolf anyways.

Toby

I know, it was dumb, as I said though I expected to change it later but I couldn't get on and I also missed Bird's message.

Yugi

Yeah I'm going to vote for Boy as well.

BlackDragonSlayer

Although it may seem ironic. :P
The Boy Who Cried Wolf

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

No more votes please, instas, someone unvote before the wolf rush.

Waddle, please, this is crazy. Your don't have strong enough evidence against me, a claimed seer. We only have like 2 specials left and I'm not inclined for there to only be one left. If I die we have little chance of winning I believe because right now, wolves are playing a good game. If we lynch BDS today, I'll tell you my seer results tomorro, you'll have more evidence to believe I am who I say I am and we might actually catch a wolf with my seering!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 27, 2013, 06:24:05 PMNo more votes please, instas, someone unvote before the wolf rush.

Waddle, please, this is crazy. Your don't have strong enough evidence against me, a claimed seer. We only have like 2 specials left and I'm not inclined for there to only be one left. If I die we have little chance of winning I believe because right now, wolves are playing a good game. If we lynch BDS today, I'll tell you my seer results tomorro, you'll have more evidence to believe I am who I say I am and we might actually catch a wolf with my seering!
T_T

Either you are a wolf, Waddle is a wolf, or one of YOU is the rogue.
If you lynch me today, then you'll be able to crush the rest of the players, assuming you are a wolf.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

BDS, what role are you?

Quite frankly I'm still confused and may have missed if you told the thread otherwise.

(You can say it's a secret or private or whatever)

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 27, 2013, 06:29:51 PMBDS, what role are you?

Quite frankly I'm still confused and may have missed if you told the thread otherwise.

(You can say it's a secret or private or whatever)
I say it's the seer, but everybody else doesn't seem to trust me...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Ah, wonder why.

Yeh, lynch BDS please.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 27, 2013, 06:41:56 PMAh, wonder why.

Yeh, lynch BDS please.

Everything you say sounds wolfy. >.>

The Boy Who Cried Wolf

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 27, 2013, 06:41:56 PMAh, wonder why.

Yeh, lynch BDS please.
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 27, 2013, 06:27:34 PMIf you lynch me today, then you'll be able to crush the rest of the players, assuming you are a wolf.
:P
Earlier in the game, you seemed very eager of accusing people of being the rogue, I believe. Earlier, didn't you accuse (or, more accurately, speculate?) Waddle of being the rogue (although he IS suspicious :P)? Then Yugi-Fox and the false seering, something that makes me highly doubt you are a human.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi