News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

TWG XLVII - Relax, I'm a Doctor

Started by MaestroUGC, January 22, 2013, 10:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 26, 2013, 01:06:10 AMBird shared everything he knew with the people who weren't counterclaimed, he told me so. And like I said, the person who claims, will send every player a PM telling who they claimed. That should be proof that Bird trusted them.
But if a wolf claimed Seer, since I didn't (I cannot say how many times that was a mistake...), they'd have all that information as well.

Quote from: Yugi on January 26, 2013, 01:32:02 AM*facepalm*

Because the real miller is red, and two wolves wouldn't claim the same role maybe?
Vermilionvermin was obviously the Brutal Wolf, and unless Hunter was the miller, then Yugi-Fox is (save another human).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Yugi

And if you are the real seer BDS, Then what was the night one seering?

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Yugi on January 26, 2013, 01:32:02 AM*facepalm*

Because the real miller is red, and two wolves wouldn't claim the same role maybe?
Or they would because there are two red wolves! :O

Quote from: Yugi on January 26, 2013, 01:46:10 AMWait what.

BDS is the Seer?
He claimed miller, so no.

BDS don't tell anyone about any seerings if there's any chance you're the seer. Only to the player who takes over Bird.

BDS why did you even lie about claiming your role if you're the seer?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 26, 2013, 01:53:05 AMOr they would because there are two red wolves! :O
He claimed miller, so no.

BDS don't tell anyone about any seerings if there's any chance you're the seer. Only to the player who takes over Bird.

BDS why did you even lie about claiming your role if you're the seer?
Did you even read what I said?? ::) :P

I didn't trust Bird at that time; I usually always listen to my sixth sense.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 26, 2013, 01:53:05 AMOr they would because there are two red wolves! :O

But it would be idiotic for two wolves to claim the same role If I were a wolf, I would claim Commmander Dudebro KiTb guy.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bird on January 24, 2013, 12:19:30 AMIt's pretty certain that one of these players is a wolf, but I'd lean towards two of them being wolves. Why would two wolves claim the same role? I'd guess lack of communication. My current picks are vermilionvermin and BlackDragonSlayer, with verm being the more suspicious out of the two. I think Yugi's log sort of proves him innocent, since he immediately knew that humans got specific role PMs.

Waddle Bro

Why would the Rogue claim miller? Explain.

Yugi

Well, if BDS is the Seer, then he claimed miller instead of the rogue, who was either Hunter or someone else.

Not entirely sure why rouge would claim miller though.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 26, 2013, 01:55:11 AMDid you even read what I said?? ::) :P

I didn't trust Bird at that time; I usually always listen to my sixth sense.
-___________________________________________-
If you're a human, please don't play TWG anymore. You're being way too paranoid if you're a human.

You're definitely not the seer. You know you'd get lynched the next Day phase, so this is most likely a hoax to get save you.

Yugi

Wait, let me get this straight.

BDS, even though he was the less suspicious of the miller claimers, decided to claim seer to save his own life, however, his disguise is paper thin because he's acting paranoid as hell.

Yugi

Is that correct?

and sorry for interveining in your lovefest.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Yugi on January 26, 2013, 02:21:39 AMWait, let me get this straight.

BDS, even though he was the less suspicious of the miller claimers, decided to claim seer to save his own life, however, his disguise is paper thin because he's acting paranoid as hell.
Actually you were the least suspicious of all the miller claimers.

Rule of the thumb: NEVER false-claim to the alliance leader. You are not a human if you do that.

Yugi

Waddle Bro