News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG XLVII - Relax, I'm a Doctor

Started by MaestroUGC, January 22, 2013, 10:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

MaestroUGC

BDS is now summarily disgraced. Everybody smack him in the face.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 24, 2013, 07:11:35 PMBDS is now summarily disgraced. Everybody smack him in the face.
D:
But I strive for more information!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 24, 2013, 07:00:44 PMDr. Strangelove, on the feasibility of a Doomsday Device:

Mr. President, it is not only possible, it is essential. That is the whole idea of this machine, you know. Deterrence is the art of producing in the mind of the enemy... the FEAR to attack. And so, because of the automated and irrevocable decision-making process which rules out human meddling, the Doomsday machine is terrifying and simple to understand... and completely credible and convincing.
OMFG IT'S A RATTATA EVERYBODY RUN FOR YOUR LIVES
Do I get high fives now?

I'm going with Bird because too lazy to explain this early in the morning.
Verm

Yugi

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 24, 2013, 07:00:44 PMDr. Strangelove, on the feasibility of a Doomsday Device:

Mr. President, it is not only possible, it is essential. That is the whole idea of this machine, you know. Deterrence is the art of producing in the mind of the enemy... the FEAR to attack. And so, because of the automated and irrevocable decision-making process which rules out human meddling, the Doomsday machine is terrifying and simple to understand... and completely credible and convincing.

Of course, the whole point of a Doomsday Machine is lost, if you keep it a secret! Why didn't you tell the world, EH?

Ambassador de Sadesky: It was to be announced at the Party Congress on Monday. As you know, the Premier loves surprises.

DANCE WATER, DANCE!

vermilionvermin

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 24, 2013, 06:14:20 PMThat quote was BEFORE Maestro sent out (or was finished sending out) role PMs; often, I say "humans" as well, although I sometimes use "we"... however, a that's frivolous, as wolves might do the same thing...

why are you defending socialfox

Also:  Unofficial Vote Count:

1. Dr. Bubbles, D. A.:  Yugi
2. Dr. Boy, O. D.:  Vermilionvermin
3. Dr. B. D. Slayer, D. C. N.:  Vermilionvermin
4. Dr. Yugi, D. D. S.:  BDS Vermilionvermin
5. Dr. Waddle, D. C.:  Vermilionvermin
6. Dr. Liggy, Psy. D.
8. Dr. Sheikah, D. P. A.
9. Dr. Dude, D. H .S.:  Boy
10. Dr. Vermilion, Ph. D.:  Yugi
11. Dr. Bird, D. V. M.:  Vermilionvermin
12. Dr. T. Z. Pianist, Au. D.:  Yugi

By my count, that's 5 against me, 3 against Yugi, and 1 against Boy.  I'm not sure how many votes that is against me with charismatics and no-votes and such, so be cautious.

I'm pretty close to an insta (though Zhivago throws things off) and I don't even know why I'm being lynched over, say, BDS, who hasn't done anything different from me and who has only gotten one vote the entire phase (a vote which was later changed).  I still think Yugi's suspicious.

Bird

instas r bad: bubbles

I'm going over the thread now. I'll post when I'm done, unless I forget.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

vermilionvermin

Bubbles

thats all the proof i need for verm to be the miller

the_last_sheikah

Wow, so much happens when I'm gone, why don't more things happen when I'm here! Oh well, I need to think about this, cause Verm is acting pretty fishy, but Yugi, he's still up in the air for me.  I'mma go reread the thread, see what I can find.
Quote from: vermilionvermin on January 24, 2013, 07:53:07 PM
THIS! Is the best thing I've read all day!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on January 24, 2013, 08:20:47 PMI was about to make A water u taking abowt meme but it wouldn't let me.

There??
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 24, 2013, 07:18:04 PMI'm going with Bird because too lazy to explain this early in the morning.
Verm

You're going with me Waddle, you're going with me. ^-^

Yugi

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on January 24, 2013, 08:15:42 PMhe's still up in the air for me. 
Does this mean I'm suspicious or not suspicious.

Waddle Bro