News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG XLVII - Relax, I'm a Doctor

Started by MaestroUGC, January 22, 2013, 10:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on January 24, 2013, 03:12:03 PMOr the real miller.
From my perspective, I can tell that he is not; you're just trying to confuse us.

...then again, if Yugi-Fox is the rogue, it might be better to either team up with him or just lynch him now to avoid a killing later... :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Liggy

Toby

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 24, 2013, 03:20:16 PMFrom my perspective, I can tell that he is not; you're just trying to confuse us.

...then again, if Yugi-Fox is the rogue, it might be better to either team up with him or just lynch him now to avoid a killing later... :P
So just leave out an option for someone because of something that's happened.

Seems legit.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Liggy on January 24, 2013, 03:21:28 PMWhat the heck is going on.
We're trying to figure out who is the miller, who is the wolf, and who may be the rouge (or two wolves O_o) out of Vermilionvermin, SocialFox (Yugi), and I; we all claimed miller.

Quote from: Yugi on January 24, 2013, 03:25:17 PMSo just leave out an option for someone because of something that's happened.

Seems legit.
It doesn't make sense, unless you want to add an extra level on nonsensical confusion for no reason... :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 24, 2013, 03:26:37 PMIt doesn't make sense, unless you want to add an extra level on nonsensical confusion for no reason... :P
I'm not the chaotic one here, that's you.

Toby

TheZeldaPianist275

I should point out that everything we've been arguing about is off the word of Bird.  I'm not saying he's necessarily suspicious, I just don't want to take what he says for granted.

And regardless of what he says, Boy and Social:  you guys are pretty much at the top of my suspicion book right now. Everything about that little interchange seems fishy.  BDS and verm, I'm not sure why we have three people claiming miller, but you guys are in an unfortunate position right now.  Start defending.

My vote is on SocialFox/Yugi for now.

Yugi

I thought that we established that we wern't lynching me today.

Toby

You do realise all suspicion is on Verm and Yugi/Social and I'm the one getting most of the information and nothing has been put on me?
Just wanting to make that clear, from your post it looks like you read Birds posts, and skimmed through who's been posting the most...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on January 24, 2013, 03:30:11 PMI'm not the chaotic one here, that's you.
But you're being illogical: examining all possiblities is not the same as throwing nonsense for examination.

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 24, 2013, 03:42:09 PMYou do realise all suspicion is on Verm and Yugi/Social and I'm the one getting most of the information and nothing has been put on me?
Since we can't seer all three of us, I am suspicious as well, and Yugi-Fox voted for me (though if he's the rogue, his votes=0)

Also: Samus Sonata!! :D

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

vermilionvermin

Yugi/Social

Bubbles makes a pretty good point when she brings up that Social/Yugi asked whether or not the humans knew which human they were.  Just because Social was the first to explicitly state it doesn't mean he was the first to know it.  Maestro was probably online at the start of the game to answer questions about the roles.  It's not absurd to think that the humans would all know who they were given the structure of Maestro's last game.

also i'm human and he counterclaimed me and he's got more votes than BDS.

Dude

Toby

Bird

Stop voting for Yugi. He's clearly human.

He immediately knew that all the normal human players knew their exact role. There is no way he could have determined this as a wolf unless a human told him, and none of them seem to have. I suppose he also could have asked the host, but that seems really random. If you think he's a wolf, you need to come up with a reasonable explanation for this behavior. If you can't, change your vote.

I agree that Boy is pretty suspicious, but I'd like to keep the discussion on who to lynch between the three players I mentioned earlier. We know for sure that one of them is a wolf.

TZP, your paranoia is pretty silly. Yeah you're going off of my word, but none of the players who claimed miller are denying it.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die